Free shipping on all orders in the US!
Add some extra sparkle to your home without toxic chemicals by mixing Natural Cleaning into your clean routine. It’s formulated with 100% pure essential oils and can work wonders on counters, floors, tile, toilets, sinks, ovens, windows and wood.
Not only does it have an enviable aroma that you could pass off as a high-end home fragrance, Natural Cleaning has tons of helpful qualities. Add it to DIY cleaners, liquid castile soap, sprays and more for unbeatable cleaning power.
*Formerly known as Cleaning
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- To make a simple all-purpose cleaner, combine 1 oz of 190-proof grain alcohol with 50 drops of Natural Cleaning essential oil blend in a glass spray bottle. Let sit for a few hours, then add 1 oz of white vinegar and 2 oz of distilled water. Shake to combine and spray onto surfaces and countertops before wiping away. For touch messes, spray the area and let sit for 5-10 minutes before wiping away. You can also use this homemade cleaner spray to freshen linens, and fabric as well as deodorize musty air.
- Natural Cleaning essential oil blend works to effectively dispel unwanted odors and airborne threats when used in an essential oil diffuser. Smoke, pet odors, mold and bathroom smells are just a few examples of odors Natural Cleaning effectively works to eliminate. You can also create your own spray to diffuse Natural Cleaning into the air. Its pure formulation also protects against environmental threats. Amidst an abundance of toxic chemicals, Natural Cleaning essential oil blend is a helpful defense in your home or space.
- We recommend asking the cleaner manufacturer if essential oils are compatible with their cleaning product. The reason is, that cleaning products have preservative systems in place which can be broken if additional ingredients are added. Certain cleaning products such as pure liquid castile soap make a wonderful natural base for essential oils, while others do not. For this reason, it’s best to inquire with the product manufacturer or make your own cleaning products at home. When making your own at-home formulations with water-based ingredients, note that a preservative is needed to prevent microbial growth, unless you plan on using the formula within 1-2 weeks.
- Natural Cleaning essential oil blend can be added to white vinegar for cleaning purposes, but please note, the essential oil will mix with the vinegar but rather float on top. This is because oil and hydrous ingredients do not mix. For this reason, we recommend avoiding skin contact. To combine the oil in vinegar, a solubilizer such as Polysorbate 20 is needed. One great way to use Natural Cleaning essential oil and vinegar is by combining 20 drops of Natural Cleaning with 2 tbsps of vinegar and 2 tbsps of baking soda. This makes a paste that can be used to scrub down stubborn messes, fabric stains, sinks, showers, surfaces and more.
- Natural Cleaning blend is safe to use for household cleaning, but avoid diffusing it around children under 2 years old and with caution around pets. This is because babies are more sensitive to their environments. They also use their sense of smell in the earliest stages of life to bond with their mother through maternal scents. If diffusing around pets, we suggest leaving room for your animal to leave the room if desired and allowing for proper ventilation such as an open window. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
ALL-PURPOSE CLEAN: For general cleaning power, try mixing 2 oz grain alcohol and 7.5 ml of Natural Cleaning essential oil. Let sit for a few hours, then add 6 oz purified water and transfer to an 8 oz spray bottle. Shake well, spray on unclean surfaces and wipe away after a minute. Be sure to test a small surface area. Happy cleaning!
QUICK CLEAN: Simply diffusing Natural Cleaning blend can give your home a refreshing lift. Diffuse 10 drops per 100 ml of water in an Essential Oil Diffuser for a squeaky-clean aroma.
More from the blog: