Children can be creative when describing pain. As one child put it, “It feels like a dinosaur is pounding on my head.” Ouch! This Head-A-Sore-Us blend sends even a dinosaur-sized headache running when applied at the first sign of symptoms.
Head-A-Sore-Us is a relieving blend of Frankincense, Lavender and Roman Chamomile diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil. For best results, apply to pulse points.
Love Head-A-Sore-Us? Try our other natural and non-toxic Head-A-Sore-Us® products!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- For adult headache relief and migraine attacks, you surely can use Head-A-Sore-Us roll-on blend but depending on how achy you are you may want to consider using a stronger natural remedy blend of essential oils meant to tackle a full-on adult tension headache that contains peppermint and other anti-inflammatory properties such as oils of Ravintsara and Rosemary that can better battle for a migraine attack or reduce neck tension & pain to boost circulation to the brain such as Headache & Migraine Aid roll-on or Head Ease roll-on.
- Head-A-Sore-Us roll-on is prediluted with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil for ease of use. When your little ones feel under the weather and have an achy head, we recommend applying it to their pulse points, such as on the front of the neck and on the temples as well as on the breast bone. The pulse points give off a gentle warmth which helps to diffuse aromas making it an excellent area for topical application naturally. We also propose massaging it gently into the backs of your little ones’ necks to relieve neck tension. To protect sensitive skin, always test essential oils with a skin patch test to rule out potential irritants.
- Our OK for kids line was created for young kids ages 2+ with superbly gentle oils that parents can be sure to feel safe using with their children. Head-A-Sore-Us has a combination of warming and calming Frankincense, Lavender and Roman Chamomile that is effective for their little heads and bodies while also being pleasant enough to reduce headache pain and relieve stress so that they will not be overwhelmed by the aromatics of the blend.
- This aromatherapy roll-on blend is recommended for applying to the pulse points, such as on the front of the neck and on the temples and wrists as well as on the breast bone so that the aromatics are just under the nose where it can get to work, easing aches and pains as well as tension. The pulse points give off a gentle warmth which helps to diffuse aromas making it an excellent area of application naturally. We also recommend massaging it gently into the backs of their necks. Have them roll the oil onto the palms of their hands and show them how to cup their hands over their nose, and with closed eyes, breathe in deeply 3-4 times. Repeat these steps as needed a few times during the day and before bed. To protect sensitive skin, always test essential oils with a skin patch test to rule out potential irritants.
- Essential oil roll-ons are expertly formulated to work at reducing the pain and ache of headaches. In this blend, Frankincense can help to reduce inflammation around the head which alone can make the user feel more normal. In combination with stress and pain relieving Lavender and Chamomile- Roman, this gentle oil is a powerhouse to get your kids up and running again (that is - if that’s the effect you want the oils to have!).
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.