Sometimes we need to slow down to better appreciate our lives and ourselves. Other times, we need to hit the accelerator and get moving. And, that’s where Energy Boost comes in.
A citrusy and peppery blend, Energy Boost promotes mental strength and enlivens the body. When it’s time to tackle the day, Energy Boost can help spark fresh ideas and keep fatigue and tiredness at bay. It also invigorates the senses while keeping the mind clear and ready.
Energy Boost is an inspiring blend of Lemon, Black Pepper and Sandalwood. Made with care from our top quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Lemon essential oil provides an excellent energy boost when you have to keep moving but are confronted with low energy. It invigorates the senses while keeping the mind clear and ready. Combined with Black Pepper and Sandalwood, the blend encourages mental clarity and an enhances mood when in the face of stress. Citrus oils in general are great for keeping a consistent energy level.
- Energy Boost essential oil blend can be made into a topical skin care blend by diluting it with a carrier oil or unscented cream. It can be applied to pulse points and used as a body cream. For safe dilutions see our chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically. This blend is also created for inhalation whether from an essential oil diffuser or from a personal essential oil inhaler to help energize when you have tasks that need tackling. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page. For a quick recipe, add 12 drops of Energy Boost to 1 oz of your favorite lotion base or carrier oil such as Jojoba, and apply to pulse points, breathing in its aroma deeply.
- While some of the oils overlap between Edens Garden Energy Boost and En-R-Gee by Young Living, Edens Gardens blend is a simpler combination of essential oils focusing more on Lemon and Black Pepper. Edens Garden Energy Boost is safe to use around children over the age of 2 and considering the hot and volatile oils in En-R-Gee such as Rosemary, Nutmeg and Clove, we would not recommend it for use around kids under the age of two.
- We do not recommend using any essential oils around babies under the age of 2 years old as their systems are much more sensitive to the concentration of components found in essential oils. However, for children over the age of 2, Energy Boost is safe to use in limited amounts. If diffusing, turn the diffuser off after 15 minutes. If using topically keep the blend at a 1% dilution. For safe dilutions see our chart here.
- Energy boost has notes of refreshing and zesty citrus that get hold of your sense of smell first followed immediately by a twinge of spice from Black Pepper. The more subtle and suave woodsy and earth notes find their way last and are supplied by Sandalwood- East Indian.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Inhale occasionally while driving, reading or studying. Take deep breaths of Energy Boost during the day to increase focus.
More from the blog: