When the task at hand requires everything you’ve got, it pays to have Energy & Focus Essential Oil Blend at your side. This blend offers a boost of vigor and motivation whenever you need it.
Combining citrusy Lime and Orange with refreshing Bergamot Mint, this invigorating blend helps diminish tiredness and distracted thoughts. With Energy & Focus, you can enjoy increased clarity and feel revived by leveraging the natural powers of plants to help you take on the day.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Instead of endless cups of coffee and caffeine, certain essential oils have shown an affinity to energize and enhance the atmosphere to heighten focus and concentration. Citrus oils are on the top of the list as well as essential oils in the mint family including Bergamot Mint, Spearmint, and Peppermint to use when we feel that fatigue is setting in and we have low energy. Grounding oneself is a great way to increase focus and attention and one such example is Palo Santo. When energy is slightly off and you are having a difficult time focusing your mind, try diffusing this blend to change the atmosphere.
- Diffusing into the atmosphere of your home or workspace and inhaling the oil molecules is the best method for using Energy & Focus blend. A few ideas of how to use it are: Pre-Workout: Make a pre-workout blend by combining 12 drops Energy & Focus with 1 oz of carrier oil. Pack a bottle in your gym bag and rub on your palms before exercise - cupping your hands over your nose and breathing in deeply 3-4 times. Energy & Focus is terrific for athletes looking for deeper breathing. Another option is to make a salt inhaler with a portable nasal inhaler and switching it up a bit. Remove the wick from your Essential Oil Inhaler and fill with coarse salt, then add 10-15 drops of Energy & Focus essential oil. The salt works to deliver a more intense aroma that lasts longer.
- The highly citrus-filled blend of essential oils found in Energy & Focus is an extraordinary choice to improve one's disposition and reinforce positive vibes as it refreshes and uplifts the atmosphere. Lime, Bergamot Mint and Sweet Orange have shown promise in improving a depressive mental state. Palo Santo is a wood oil known for its ability to even out surly moods and has the fortitude to steady the mind, bring about a relaxed temperament and better one's mindset.
- Energy & Focus contains a number of phototoxic essential oils. Should you decide to use this blend topically, we recommend blending it at a 1% dilution so keep it skin safe. If you use more than 1% it would be wise to stay out of the sun for 24 hours after application, especially during the hot, summer months. To understand more about phototoxic oils and making DIY products with them, read this blogpost. To make a DIY topical skin care treatment, dilute it with a carrier oil or unscented cream. It can be applied to pulse points and used as a body cream. For safe dilutions see our chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
- Our Citrus heavy essential oil blend Energy & Focus contains Lime, Bergamot Mint, Timur Pepper, Orange - Sweet and Palo Santo. Lime, Bergamot Mint and Sweet Orange essential oils are invigorating, clear your head, enhance mood and enhances energy, motivation and mental alertness. Palo Santo can eliminate negative energy, reduce stress, even out temperament and center the mind.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
PRE-WORKOUT: Make a pre-workout blend by combing 12 drops Energy & Focus with 1 oz of carrier oil. Pack a bottle in your gym bag and rub on your palms before exercise. Energy & Focus is terrific for athletes looking for deeper breathing. Cup your hands over your nose and breathe in deeply 3-4 times.
SALT INHALER: Remove the wick from your Essential Oil Inhaler and fill with coarse salt, then add 10-15 drops of Energy & Focus essential oil. The salt works to deliver a more intense aroma that lasts longer.