As many parents and teachers have come to find, simply telling a child to focus isn’t enough to produce results. Sometimes they need an extra boost to get their minds on track. Whether it’s in the class or during a soccer match, Focus, Focus, Focus is a great, natural alternative to use when your child’s mind tends to wander.
Focus, Focus, Focus is a blend of Grapefruit, Lavender, Pink Pepper, Lime, Cedarwood, Sweet Orange, East Indian Sandalwood, Spearmint, Geranium, Osmanthus and Vanilla CO2 diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut Oil. For best results, apply to pulse points.
Love Focus, Focus, Focus? Try our other natural and non-toxic Focus, Focus, Focus® products!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Do not use if allergic to tree nuts or seeds, as Pink Pepper is in the same family as cashews.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- We all know that ADHD is characterized by inattentiveness and hyperactivity. According to research, when used in conjunction with mindfulness techniques, counseling and behavioral therapy, aromatherapy can have incredible benefits on cognitive function. We all know no two children are alike and that goes the same for their likes and dislikes. Some oils will appeal to some kids and not at all to others so we believe the best approach is to give your child the chance to decide what blend or single oils agree with them. That being said, if your child is suffering from anxiety on top of ADHD, you can try having them smell anxiety reducing oils in combination or alone such as Roman Chamomile, Lavender and Mandarin essential oils. Our Focus, Focus, Focus roll-on blend contains a balanced combination of essential oils to help your child’s concentration. If you would like to read more about ADHD and specific essential oils, check out our guide in this blogpost.
- Adults are more than welcome to use our Focus, Focus, Focus roll-on blend. It contains kid safe oils that make it safe for younger children over the age of 2. Kids and adults alike have benefited from this incredible brain power roll-on blend to improve focus and concentration. As a roll-on its purpose is to be portable fitting easily into a pocket or purse for use when needed. For a quick fix, roll this blend onto the hands, cup hands over nose and breath in 4-5 times deeply to help reduce the sensation of being overwhelmed as well as to diminish stress & frustration.
- To increase focus and decrease frustration, some of our favorite ways to use this roll-on are: 1.) Roll this blend onto the hands, cup your hands over your nose, close your eyes and breath in 4-5 times deeply. 2.) Roll the bottle onto your pulse points at the neck, temples and wrists. 3.) Place a dab of the roll-on blend under the nose to open up the airways. 4.) Swipe the roll-on onto the inner portion of a mask, if needing to wear one.
- Focus, Focus, Focus roll-on is made with the base carrier oil Fractionated Coconut and blended with a 10% concentration of essential oils to help reduce feelings of tension and lets the user unwind, letting inner peace help gain mental focus and attain a better grasp on the tasks that need accomplishing. It combines refreshing and joyful Grapefruit, fresh and floral Lavender, stimulating Pink Pepper, bright and sparkly Lime, formidable Cedarwood, the citrusy calm of Sweet Orange, steady East Indian Sandalwood, minty, energizing Spearmint, rosy lemon aroma of Geranium to clear blocked energy, as well as musky Osmanthus and sweet, warm hug of trusty Vanilla CO2.
- Edens Garden Focus, Focus, Focus roll-on blend is very similar to GeneYus made by Young Living. Both have the intention to support the minds of children as well as promote an atmosphere to foster mental clarity and mental focus. However, each blend approaches a mixture of oils differently. Young Living incorporates Frankincense Blue Cypress, Cedarwood, Blue Spruce, Palo Santo, and Melissa while Focus, Focus, Focus roll-on includes more citrus. floral and grounding aromas with Grapefruit, Lavender, Pink Pepper, Lime Cedarwood, Sweet Orange, Sandalwood, Spearmint, Geranium, Osmanthus and a sweet hint of Vanilla. The biggest difference between the blends is the price. Without the MLM structure, Edens Garden focus blend is much more affordable and attainable with the same attention paid to pure unadulterated essential oils.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.