The perfect aroma can turn a good day into a great one, and with Gentle-Men, everyday can be a great one. Inspired by valiant strength, this blend is a force to be reckoned with.
Musky with hints of zesty citrus and spicy Clove, Gentle-Men is a return to simpler times when a splash of cologne was a necessary step to starting your day. This classic blend is as bold as the man who wears it.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- We find that men tend to gravitate toward woodsy and heavy base notes to fortify their masculinity. Patchouli and Vetiver in particular are two oils found in the blend Gentle Men for their ability to center and ground while inspiring patience. These oils give off their musky, manly aroma while citrus notes are often found in colognes such as from Bergamot and for good reason. Bergamot has a zesty citrus aromatic with hints of pepper and a slightly herbal kick to emit an unrivaled inspiration for confidence and strength. Clove adds an exotic feel to a blend with its spicy-ness and warmth.
- Gentle-Men can definitely be blended with a carrier oil of your choice or into an unscented cream for a DIY cologne project. To make a DIY cologne, blend 1 oz carrier oil in a glass bottle or 10 ml glass vial and mix in a 3-5% dilution of Gentle-Men essential oil blend. For one ounce, this equates to 15-25 drops of essential oils. For a 10 ml vial, this will equal 5-15 drops of essential oil blend.
- Essential oils make great companions to soap! We love blending essential oils into our DIY liquid soap blends. Besides its incredible smell, this blend contains a number of essential oils that are great to use for their health and immune added abilities including antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial properties. Gentle - Men contains some essential oils that can kill gems including Bergamot, Lemon and Clove while also inspiring a calm confidence. To understand more about diluting essential oils to get the perfect balance with an unscented liquid soap, check out our dilution guide.
- Gentle-Men holds itself at high regard when it comes to the benefits it can give you. As citrus is the first of its ingredients, the user will find an ability to de-stress and boost the immune system. Patchouli, Vetiver, Tobacco and Gurjun Balsam are all fantastically grounding and perfect for use during the day at work when stress accumulates. Lavandin adds a layer of softness to ease sharpness and irritation.
- One of the simplest ways to use essential oils and benefit from their bounty repeatedly through the day is to add a few drops to aromatherapy jewelry. To use Gentle- Men, simply place the jewelry on a plate reserved for this purpose and straight from the bottle being careful to only pour out a drop or two so that the oil lands on the beads. Let the jewelry sit for a few minutes to absorb the oil before wearing it. Once the oil has been absorbed, go ahead and put it on.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
MUSTACHE WAX: In a double boiler, melt 1 tablespoon soy wax, then add 1 tablespoon Coconut oil and 1 tablespoon Jojoba oil. Remove from heat and add 6 drops of Gentle-Men essential oil. Transfer to a small jar and allow to cool before using to style mustache and facial hair.
COLOGNE BALM: In a double boiler, melt 1 tablespoon soy wax, then add 3 tablespoons of Fenugreek carrier oil. Remove from heat and add 6 drops Gentle-Men essential oil blend. Pour into a 2 oz tin and allow an hour to fully cool and harden before use. Soften with a fingertip before applying to wrists and neck.