The perfect aroma can turn a good day into a great one, and with Gentle-Men roll-on, everyday can be a great one. Inspired by valiant strength, this blend is a force to be reckoned with.
Musky with hints of zesty citrus and spicy Clove, Gentle-Men is a return to simpler times when a splash of cologne was a necessary step to starting your day. This classic blend is as bold as the man who wears it.
Diluted to 3% in Fractionated Coconut oil, Gentle-Men roll-on is ready to be used topically.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- We find that men tend to gravitate toward woodsy and heavy base notes to fortify their masculinity. Patchouli and Vetiver in particular are two oils found in the blend Gentle Men roll-on for their ability to center and ground while inspiring patience. These oils give off their musky, manly aroma while citrus notes are often found in colognes such as from Bergamot and for good reason. Bergamot has zesty citrus aromatic notes with hints of pepper and a slightly herbal kick to emit an unrivaled inspiration for confidence and strength. Clove adds an exotic feel to a blend with its spiciness and warmth.
- Gentle-Men roll-on can definitely be used as a cologne for men. It has masculinity that offers calm and patience. It is hand blended by a team at Edens Garden with Fractionated Coconut oil for its thin and odorless consistency and for its ease of absorbing into the skin. It can be rolled onto typical cologne locations and pulse points located on the neck, wrists and temples. Try also rolling it onto the palms, cup your hands over the nose and breathe in deeply 4-5 times for added chivalry, affection and inspiration.
- All of our essential oil roll-ons have an approximate shelf life of two years when following recommended storage guidelines. Since oils decay with oxidation, we recommend storing oils in a cool, dry and dark area. Refrigerating oils is an efficient way to keep oils fresh as it meets all three of these requirements. We suggest placing oils in a bag or container in the fridge, so your food doesn’t begin to taste like essential oils. Be sure to also keep the cap twisted tightly to avoid evaporation and exposure to air.
- Gentle-Men roll-on holds itself in high regard when it comes to the benefits it can give you. As citrus is the first of its ingredients, the user will find the ability to de-stress and boost the immune system. Patchouli, Vetiver, Tobacco and Gurjun Balsam are intentionally grounding and perfect for use during the day at work when stress accumulates or at home when things get hectic with your little ones. Lavandin adds a layer of softness.
- You can use Gentle Men roll-on blend topically massaged in many ways: 1.) Roll the oil onto the sternum and neck area and massage in gently. 2.) Roll a little of the oil on both palms, cup the hands over the nose and mouth and breathe in the oil deeply 4-5 times to release unwanted tension by inhaling the oil molecules. 3.) Roll the bottle onto your pulse points at the neck, temples and wrists and even behind the ears.