Kids know that germs to Mom are like cooties to them...icky! That’s why we formulated this blend to help defend your family naturally and easily, with Germ Ease!
Germ Ease is a cleansing blend of Frankincense, Lemon, Juniper Berry, Sweet Marjoram, Pink Pepper, Cedarwood, Sweet Orange, Petitgrain, Cedarwood, Damiana, Blue Tansy and Vanilla CO2 diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut Oil. For best results, apply topically to the affected area.
Love Germ Ease? Try our other natural Germ Ease® products!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Do not use if allergic to tree nuts or seeds, as Pink Pepper is in the same family as cashews.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Germ Fighter contains Cassia, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Clove and Rosemary. Germ Ease roll-on contains a base of Fractionated Coconut carrier oil blended with Frankincense, Lemon, Juniper Berry, Sweet Marjoram, Pink Pepper, Cedarwood, Sweet Orange, Petitgrain, Cedarwood, Damiana, Blue Tansy and Vanilla. Unlike Germ Fighter, Germ Ease roll-on is safe for kids 2+. Edens Garden does not use isolates, additives, fillers, carrier oils, or toxic chemicals in order to keep our oils pure and of the highest quality possible.
- We don’t recommend applying Germ Ease roller bottle topically to your dog. If you decide to diffuse any essential oils around dogs and pets, make sure there is proper ventilation and that your pet can leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group.
- Germ Ease roll-on blend contains essential oils that assist with germs. Studies have shown that individual oils such as Lemon, Sweet Orange and Frankincense have certain antimicrobial properties. When applied topically, this blend imparts its germ-fighting abilities. However, if you’re looking for a broad-spectrum germ killer, we recommend using an alcohol-based sanitizer or disinfectant.
- There are several ways to effectively use Germ Ease essential oil roll-on blend including 1.) Massage the roll-on onto pulse points of the neck, wrists and temples. 2.) Roll the blend onto the sternum and over lymph node areas of the neck and lower abdomen to boost immune function and respiratory health. 3.) Roll a little of the oil on both palms, cup the hands over the nose and mouth and breathe in the oil deeply 4-5 times.
- Science shows us that essential oils have many natural antibacterial properties. But unlike alcohol-based hand sanitizers which kill a broad spectrum of germs and bacteria, individual essential oils only affect certain types of germs and bacteria. While it may be possible to kill a large number of harmful bacteria with a synergy of antimicrobial essential oils, it’s impossible to kill up to 99.9% of them like traditional sanitizers. Furthermore, essential oils oftentimes only affect certain stages in a germ’s lifespan, but not all stages. Therefore, we do not suggest using Germ Ease roll-on in place of a traditional hand sanitizer or washing your hands to kill germs and prevent the spread of sickness and disease.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.