We all have magical moments in our lives. Whatever your most joyous memories are, we all deserve a few more. Joy roll-on can help you recall those happy and beautiful moments and inspire new ones through its floral and citrus aroma. Prediluted and ready to use, simply apply Joy to any pulse point.
Joy is a blissful blend of Sweet Orange, Lemon, Tangerine, Lime, Lavender, Litsea, Damiana, Jasmine and Vanilla CO2. Diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Joy? Try our other natural Joy products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Joy roll-on can be used in a number of ways for a mood boost. 1.) Inhale: Roll Joy onto the palms of the hands, cup your hands over your nose, close your eyes and breathe in deeply 4-5 times. 2.) Topically, apply to pulse points of the neck, chest, temples and wrists. 3.) To reap the benefits of inhaling it after topical application massage gently onto the breast bone and apply a small dab under the nose. 4.) If you are in need of wearing a face mask, roll a swipe of Joy onto the inner mask. Repeat any of these steps as needed. If you have sensitive skin, it’s recommended that you perform a skin patch test before using a large amount of this oil topically.
- It’s not recommended to apply Joy roll-on or any essential oils or blends topically to your dog. If diffusing essential oils around dogs, ensure there is proper ventilation and that your pet can leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking up a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group.
- Joy roll-on is a sweet, bright blend of zesty citruses and soft florals. It has a fruit-forward aroma highlighted by Sweet Orange essential oil, thanks to its citrus oil content. Edens Garden fans of Joy roll-on have called it “sunshine in a bottle,” “soft and flowery” and “sweet and citrusy.” It’s also been compared to “a fresh spring day in a flower garden.” If you’re looking for a pre-diluted essential oil roll-on that promotes feelings of happiness, Joy roll-on is the blend for you.
- Bright and playful, Joy has an uplifting aroma that creates a joyous atmosphere and feelings of happiness and positivity. This roll-on blend is also a great choice if you’re looking to overcome a bad mood or thoughts of grief and sadness. Because of its uncanny ability to spark joy, this blend can also help alleviate stress and anxiety. Its sweet and playful aroma makes Joy roll-on blend a lovely gift for the holidays, birthdays and other celebrations.
- There’s a lot to smile about when it comes to what goes into Joy roll-on blend. It is a blissful pre-diluted blend of Fractionated Coconut oil with 10% concentration of Sweet Orange, Lemon, Tangerine, Lime, Lavender, Litsea, Damiana, Jasmine and Vanilla CO2. Due to the concentration of Lemon essential oil, this blend may be phototoxic when used on sun exposed skin to UV rays. Unless the skin this blend was used on is under clothing, It is recommended to avoid the sun for 12-24 hours after application. Always skin patch test new oils on the inner arm and wait 24 hours to rule out irritation, especially for those with sensitive skin.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.