You'll love Massage Therapy by Edens Garden if you like DeepBlue by doTERRA.
Making massage a part of your wellness regimen can transform your day-to-day. To upgrade a carrier oil massage, add a few drops of Massage Therapy synergy blend, and allow it to soothe you with its minty freshness.
The camphoraceous aroma will revitalize and calm your senses. Massage Therapy is a tranquil mix of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Chamomile and Osmanthus essential oils.
Not sure which massage blend is right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here!
Love Massage Therapy? Try our other natural Massage Therapy products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Our Massage Therapy blend was handcrafted and expertly formulated to help reduce pain and achiness and aid the relief of sore muscles. Please dilute this blend with a carrier oil! Carrier oils of Jojoba or Grapeseed fit the bill nicely and blend well with this essential oil blend for pain relief during a deep tissue massage session. Our dilution guide will help you understand how much essential oil to use per one ounce of carrier oils. Generally 5% dilution is optimal for pain relief which translates to 25 drops in one ounce of carrier oil. Always test essential oils with a skin patch test to rule out sensitive skin issues.
- For pain relief we recommend blending Massage Therapy essential oils blend into a carrier oil. Trauma oil is an infused herbal combination of St Johns Wort, Arnica and Calendula oils that help reduce pain and inflammation and would be an excellent choice to blend essential oils into. Using 3-5% essential oils in 1 oz of carrier oil is more than enough to reap the benefits of this pain relieving and muscle relaxation blend. See our dilution guidelines here.
- There are a myriad of essential oils that are great for massage so it comes down to what you are looking for. If your goal is to help reduce pain, Massage Therapy essential oil blend is an excellent choice. If you are looking to just unwind and relax at the end of a long day there are a myriad of other essential oil blends you should be sure to try including Edens Garden Healing Massage, Calming the Mind and our no-nonsense Relaxation essential oil blend.
- Roller bottles are best for spot treatments and to use an oil on one small specific area. If the issue is neck tension, you can roll the blend onto the neck area and massage the oils to relieve soreness and pain - whether it's from sitting too long at a computer, driving for long periods or just general tightness. Try massaging the roller into the neck area and then add heat to the area with a neck wrap or with a heating pad to extend the benefits of the pain-relieving roller.
- Massage Therapy essential oil blend contains a number of minty and camphorous essential oils that help relieve bone deep soreness and muscle pain. These oils all have analgesic properties and include Wintergreen, Camphor- White and Peppermint. A few other oils in this blend support pain-relieving properties and are skin supportive by reducing inflammation such as Blue Tansy and Chamomile- German. Ylang Ylang and Helichrysum- Italicum are incredible oils that also support reducing stress, assuaging muscle complaints and relieve soreness. Osmanthus Absolute is there along with Ylang Ylang to bring on a relaxed atmosphere by melting away the tension that causes the sore muscles in the first place!
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Dilute to 3% in a glass pump bottle. Add a few pumps to your hands and massage onto shoulders, feet and legs. Or bring Massage Therapy to your massage therapist or physical therapist and have them use it during your next session.
More from the blog: