You don’t have to run a triathlon to know what sore muscles feel like. Sometimes we strain our backs, legs, or necks during periods of stress or sleepless nights. Other times, we push our bodies too hard and end up feeling tweaked.
With a minty and powerful aroma, Muscle Relief can loosen tight muscles and soothe away pain. It has a cooling effect on the body and can help decrease inflammation and swelling. Diluting and rubbing Muscle Relief into a knot or tight spot on your body can release tension so you can regain your strength.
Muscle Relief is a restorative blend of Peppermint, Clove Bud, Wintergreen and Helichrysum. Made with care from our top quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.
Not sure which massage blend is right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here!
**Euro droppers are not included with 4 oz bottles**
Love Muscle Relief! Try our other natural Muscle Relief products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 4 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Muscle Relief reduces feelings of tension and muscle soreness when diluted and applied topically. A restorative blend of Peppermint, Clove Bud, Wintergreen and Helichrysum, this blend packs a punch. It has a cooling effect on the body and can help decrease inflammation and swelling. Edens Garden customers have long considered it to be the best essential oil for sore muscles and joint pain.
- To use Muscle Relief, blend 5 drops of Muscle Relief and 1 teaspoon of an unscented lotion or carrier oil. Massage into tired or strained muscles, then apply a cold compress to the area. Breathe deeply and let your muscles relax. Use Muscle Relief when soreness strikes or for post-workout recovery.
- Muscle Relief should be diluted before topical application. We recommend starting with a 3% dilution or 18 drops of Muscle Relief combined with 2 tbsps of any carrier oil. If you find after a few uses that you need a stronger application to offset muscle pain, dilute Muscle Relief to 5% or 30 drops of Muscle Relief combined with 2 tbsps of carrier oil. If you have sensitive skin, perform a skin patch test prior to using a large amount of this essential oil topically.
- For muscle soreness and joint pain, Muscle Relief is most effective when applied topically. However, Muscle Relief can be diffused using an essential oil diffuser for its minty and refreshing aroma. When inhaled, this blend can help alleviate mental tension and headaches. Its potent and purifying aroma can also dispel unwanted odors.
- Muscle Relief is effective on its own and does not need to be combined with any additional essential oils. For topical application, however, it’s recommended that you combine Muscle Relief with a carrier oil, such as Fractionated Coconut, Jojoba and Sweet Almond oil. Each of these carrier oils is suitable for all skin types. Along with carrier oils, you can also mix Muscle Relief with an unscented lotion or body gel.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Blend 5 drops of Muscle Relief and 1 teaspoon of an unscented lotion on tired or strained muscle, then apply a cold compress to the area. Breathe deeply and let your muscles relax. Shelf life: 1 week
More from the blog: