We all encounter some form of stress throughout the day, but it’s how we deal we with it that sets us apart. Stress Less essential oil roll-on was formulated to help you take on stress in stride.
Allow the soothing aroma of grounding Cedarwoods, Bergamot and Juniper Berry to alleviate the frustrations of the day. A blend of some of the most powerful essential oils in existence, Stress Less helps maintain stress levels by calming and soothing the mind and body through mood-lifting aromatherapy.
Diluted to 3% in Fractionated Coconut oil, Stress Less roll-on is ready to be used topically.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Inhaling relaxing essential oils might be just the thing to help reduce feelings of stress and tension. Once you’ve received Stress Less roll-on, we highly recommend performing a skin patch test prior to using any new essential oils topically. For mental health and emotional issues, we suggest applying oils where you can easily smell them. These areas include pulse points on the temples and neck. We also suggest rolling the diluted blend on the palms of the hands, then closing your eyes, cupping your hands over your nose and breathing in deeply 3-4 times. Use the roll-on as often as needed.
- There are endless options when it comes to essential oils that have the ability to reduce stress and anxiety. Edens Garden formulated Stress Less roll-on with essential oils for managing stress. This roll-on reduces stress in your life to bring you calm, comfort and gives you the ability to practice meditation and mindfulness. With powerful oils of Cedarwood, Bergamot, Osmanthus and Ylang Ylang, you will be well on your way to shaking off any feelings of unease and apprehension with this roll-on.
- It is not recommended to use Stress Less roll-on topically on your dog or any other pets. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking up a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group. If you would like to read more about pet safety and essential oils, visit this article. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether.
- The therapeutic purpose between Edens Garden Stress Less roll-on and Stress Away from Young Living is similar but not the same. Young Living’s blend contains extracts from Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Ocotea and Lavender essential oils. This is completely different than Edens Garden’s Stress Less roll-on which contains Cedarwood, Bergamot, Lime, Juniper Berry, Osmanthus, Galbanum, Ylang Ylang, Angelica Root and Sandalwood essential oils. Edens Garden sells direct to consumer and due to this, their blends are just as pure and therapeutic but a lot less costly without the cost of the MLM structure.
- Modern science is making headway into research of essential oils and their effect on stress levels and have shown dramatic reduction in hormonal markers such as cortisol. Therefore, many essential oils have proven effective in reducing stress response. After inhaling essential oils, the sense of smell which has direct access to the brain via the limbic system and directly affects the Amygdala and the hormone organs at the seat of your emotions. Stress relieving essential oils after inhalation have shown decreased cortisol levels and reducing blood pressure as well as hypertension.