Sometimes our little ones have trouble staying on task, whether it be tidying up their room or doing their homework. Study Buddy can help keep your child’s mind from wandering with this purposely formulated blend of Lemon, Litsea, Grapefruit, Black Pepper, Douglas Fir, Cedarwood, Cypress Wood, Lime, Vetiver, Damiana, Spearmint, and Patchouli.
Not sure which OK for Kids concentration blend is right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here!
Love Study Buddy? Try our other natural Study Buddy products!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Our OK for Kids blend is specially formulated for kids 2+. Its combination of Citrus oils alone will awaken the senses and give them a leg up when it comes time to focus and find their ability to concentrate on schoolwork and other chores. But its infusion is mingled with Black Pepper, Fir- Douglas, Vetiver and Spearmint all great oils to give the user mental clarity and keep their little minds free from anxiety while calming any stress that revolves around homework time.
- Diffuse intermittently in your child's room for 15-20 minutes according to your diffusers manufacturer's instructions. Alternatively, add 15-18 drops to an essential oil inhaler and have them inhale from it when they need it. Store it easily in your kid’s backpack for easy access at any time of the day. Another great option is to make a roller bottle blend with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil. Add 15-18 drops of Study Buddy to the roller and put on pulse points around the head and neck as well as on the breast bone.
- As this oil is a great addition to any kid's daily life, so it will be for adults. Without the strong oils of Rosemary and Peppermint, this blend is still robust enough to uplift the mind and center and ground for a meditative spirit. This oil blend will be effective for anyone to tackle the tasks at hand at any time of the day. Diffuse as needed for 15-20 minute intervals once an hour.
- Study Buddy will wake the senses and give little minds a chance to reduce anxiety and stress while granting them the ability to focus and concentrate on tasks at hand by uplifting mood and centering and grounding their hearts and minds to the earth. Whether they have school work or tasks and chores, keep the whole family working together in unison with this delightful essential oil blend.
- This blend is meant to optimize focus and concentration while reducing stress and anxiety during emotional moments and is best complemented when inhaled. As such, it is best to apply this roll-on to blend where it can do its work on the limbic systems center of emotions by rolling it often and as needed on pulse points near or around your face.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Diffuse for 15-20 minutes at a time using Edens Garden Ceramic Ultrasonic Diffuser, in your child’s room while they study. Alternatively, try adding a few drops to a personal inhaler and put in your kid’s back pack. You could also try adding a few drops to a leather bookmark and place in their school books.
More from the blog: