Free shipping on all orders in the US!
With a powerful citrusy and peppery aroma, Sunshine & Spice is a favorite by almost anyone who encounters it. Sunshine Spice is somewhat gender neutral and is absolutely amazing in a diffuser. It is comprised of a beautiful combination of Sweet Orange, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Gurjun Balsam, Camphor and Eucalyptus. As always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- With a powerful citrusy and peppery scent and is somewhat gender neutral its combination of essential oils help to uplift and inspire positive thinking. Used in a diffuser its delightfully spicy combination of Sweet Orange essential oil, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Gurjun Balsam, Camphor and Eucalyptus will fortify the mind and foster strength and confidence and optimism. Studies have shown that having an optimistic outlook on life may help you live longer as well as lower rates of depression, leading to a stronger immune system and healthier heart.
- Sunshine & Spice essential oil blend contains Cinnamon Bark and is therefore not recommended for use during pregnancy or while nursing. Cinnamon Bark, and blends that contain it, is believed to cause embryotoxicity. It also would be wise to avoid using this blend while children under the age of 10 are present. For more information on safe essential oil use during pregnancy, visit this blog.
- Sunshine & Spice can be used to apply topically on the skin diluted with a carrier oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically. If used in a home essential oil diffuser, this blend is serendipity in a bottle. When inhaled, its strength lies in fortifying the user with inner strength, emotional confidence and an optimistic spirit. Use this blend in use your diffuser according to the manufacturer instructions. Another easy to use and incredibly portable means of inhaling the aromatics of this essential oil blend is with an essential oil inhaler. Blended into a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil, this blend can be used as a personal natural perfume.
- Since this blend contains very strong and pungent oils, it is not recommended to use with children under the age of 10. Some of the oils that should be avoided and that are not recommended for use around children are Cinnamon Bark essential oil, Eucalyptus and Camphor due to their hot nature and potential ability to irritate the respiratory tracts of small children.
- With a powerful citrus and balsamic aroma, this blend is somewhat gender neutral. Its delightfully sweet due to its Sweet Orange content with a gentle background spice combination of Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Gurjun Balsam, Camphor and Eucalyptus that can titillate users and inspire confidence, optimistic moods and is incredible to use in a diffuser for parties and gatherings.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Energize your body and mind with the power of this tropical blend. Sunshine Spice is a perfect blend to diffuse when entertaining or having guests over.
More from the blog: