You'll love Voted Best Smelling by Edens Garden if you like Elevation by doTERRA.
Whether you can feel it or not, you are worthy of all good things. Voted Best Smelling essential oil blend helps you grab ahold of the sparkle you already possess.
Energizing and revitalizing, its floral and sweet aroma captivates the senses making this an award-winning blend. Elevating and revitalizing, Voted Best Smelling is a blend unlike any other.
Love the Voted Best Smelling Essential Oil Blend? Try our other natural Voted Best Smelling products!
*Formerly known as Shine
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Our Voted Best Smelling oil is very comparable to Elevation by doTerra. We blend many of the same pure essential oils that bring you a positive mindset and encourages feelings of confidence. doTerras Elevation also contains Amyris, Clary Sage and Ho Wood that Voted Best Selling does not consist of. However, it holds the same purely therapeutic and uplifting fragrance at a fraction of the cost.
- Our Voted Best Selling blend is a happiness blend and sparkly mix of Lavandin and Lavender essential oil blended with centering Sandalwood and sunny Tangerine, while the florals of Melissa and Ylang Ylang reduce anxiety and feelings of insecurity, earthy and slightly musky Elemi forges strength and perseverance to help heal and move on, followed by nourishing Osmanthus and purifying Myrtle- Lemon.
- Voted Best Selling can be safely used while pregnant but not recommended to use around babies under the age of 2 or while breastfeeding. However, it’s not recommended that you use essential oils in the first trimester as this is considered the most delicate period in pregnancy. Essential oils should be used sparingly – less is more. If using essential oils topically, a 1% dilution is recommended, or 6 drops of essential oil in 1 oz of carrier oil. When it comes to safety, we’ve chosen to err on the side of extreme caution when it comes to you and your baby.
- We can recommend a few ways to use Voted Best Selling in DIY projects. 1.) Diffuse: Add 10 drops of Voted Best Smelling per 100 ml of water in an Essential Oil Diffuser. Diffuse to create a fun and uplifting atmosphere. 2.) Bathroom Spray: Mix 30 drops of Voted Best Smelling essential oil into 4 teaspoons 190-proof grain alcohol in a 4 oz spray bottle and shake well. Let sit overnight for the oils and alcohol to mix fully. Fill the rest of your bottle with distilled water. If you dont have grain alcohol, fill the bottle with distilled water and 30-36 drops of Voted Best Selling and shake well before each use. After flushing, spray 3-5 times into the toilet bowl or around the bathroom. 3.) Or try it in a bath salt mix. Blend 10 drops with 2 cups of epsom salts and ½ cup of baking soda while you run a warm tub. When ready swirl the salt blend into the warm water when the salts have dissolved.
- With its strong florals, sweet citrus and slightly musky and earthy aromatics, this oil blend will uplift the spirit, fortify the mind and boost the immune system. If you are feeling anxious, stressed or have any nervous tension, try diffusing with this blend to change the aura in your home and refresh the spirit, ushering in a clean energy that can revitalize any stagnancy of mind or mood.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
DIFFUSE: Add 10 drops of Voted Best Smelling per 100 ml of water in an Essential Oil Diffuser. Diffuse to create a fun and uplifting atmosphere.
LOO SPRAY: Mix 40 drops of Voted Best Smelling essential oil and 4 teaspoons 190-proof grain alcohol in a 3 oz spray bottle and shake well. Fill the rest of your bottle with distilled water. After flushing, spray 3-5 times into the toilet bowl or around the bathroom.
More from the blog: