You'll love XOXO by Edens Garden if you like Passion by doTERRA.
One of the imperatives of this life is to love. We can love ourselves, our friends or even our enemies. There are always opportunities for showing kindness and loveliness. At times, it can be difficult to muster up positive feelings but with XOXO essential oil blend, love sweeps in with ease.
XOXO is the perfect gift for that person who needs a little encouragement and love. It’s something to give to your BFF or to a family member to express gratitude. If you’re feeling a tad spicy (or hoping to), XOXO can help encourage a romantic atmosphere.
XOXO’s warm and enticing aroma will ignite the senses of those around you. XOXO is a rich blend of Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, Ginger, Clove Bud, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Vanilla CO2 and Damiana essential oils.
Love the XOXO essential oil blend? Try our other natural XOXO products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Passion essential oil blend is very comparable to XOXO by Edens Garden. Each blend contains Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, Ginger, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Vanilla and Damiana essential oils. To enhance XOXO’s aroma and benefits, our expert formulators took it a step further and added Clove Bud. Both Passion and XOXO work to inspire, motivate, bolster creativity and refresh one’s atmosphere. What’s more, Eden’s Garden’s XOXO essential oil blend is 100% pure and free of additives, pesticides, fillers and toxic chemicals.
- XOXO essential oil blend offers a cherished and welcoming aroma. As such, it makes a beautiful personal aroma. Once you’ve diluted your XOXO oil blend, we recommend applying it to your pulse points, such as the inner elbows, neck, behind the knees or wrists. The pulse points give off a gentle warmth which helps to diffuse aromas making it an excellent area of application naturally.
- XOXO oil is good for enhancing sensual energy, as well as inspiring creativity and joy. There are several ways to get the most out of XOXO essential oil, including 1.) Create a massage oil by combining 12 drops of XOXO and 1 oz of carrier oil. Use this mixture in a romantic massage to help set the mood and stir up arousal. 2.) Create a love-filled ambiance by diffusing XOXO. 3.) Make a XOXO spray by combining 1 tbsp of 190-proof grain alcohol and 12 drops of XOXO essential oil blend. Then add 1.5 oz of distilled water and transfer to a 2 oz glass spray bottle. Shake well to combine and spray onto sheets and pillowcases.
- XOXO is an uplifting blend made of aromatics that have helped to uplift and boost mood throughout history. Today, this blend and the oils it contains are still used to bolster positivity and reduce negative thoughts. To take advantage of its many benefits, diffuse it for 30-60 minute intervals using a water diffuser. Alternatively, add XOXO to a decorative bowl filled with coarse salt and allow its aroma to diffuse naturally throughout your space.
- XOXO essential oil blend is a combination of 100% pure Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, Ginger, Clove Bud, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Vanilla and Damiana. Each oil in this blend is GC/MS tested for purity and quality by essential oil chemists, aromatherapists and industry experts. Additionally, Edens Garden’s oils undergo refractive index, organoleptic, specific gravity and optical rotation testing. Because this oil is 100% pure and undiluted, we recommend combining it with a carrier oil before using it topically.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Write a letter to a loved one, add a drop of XOXO to a paper bag, place your letter inside and close the bag allowing the aroma to infuse.
More from the blog: