5 Essential Oils for Blackheads
The quest for flawless skin can feel endless. We wash, scrub and exfoliate our faces, but every once in a while an imperfection or two can pop up.
To help eliminate blackheads, we’ve compiled a list of the top five essential oils for healthy skin. Be sure to dilute each essential oil properly with one of our carrier oils such as Tamanu, Hemp Seed or Argan.
- Tea Tree - Packed with astringent properties, Tea Tree is great at balancing the skin’s natural oil levels with promoting clear skin.
- French Lavender - A natural cleanser, French Lavender helps purify the skin. It also has an incredible aroma and is sure to soothe your skin.
- Juniper Berry - Rich with antiseptic properties, Juniper Berry supports healing while working to clear blemishes.
- Clary Sage - Highly beneficial, Clary Sage has a range of antibacterial properties. It is also effective in helping to reduce inflammation and dryness.
- Cedarwood - Improve the appearance of your skin with Cedarwood. It has anti-inflammatory agents and helps tighten large pores.