5 Essential Oils to Pack on Your Aromatherapy Vacation
As summer hits, it’s time to start planning that long-awaited getaway! Whether you’re planning on staying close to home or traveling to a far off land, essential oils and blends can help you make the most of your trip!
Here's What To Pack In Your Travel Bag!
- Fighting Five Roll-On: A combination of some of the most powerful essential oils out there, Fighting Five helps give your health a boost while staving off external factors. It’s especially useful for long flights or camping trips.
- Peppermint essential oil: If a wave of stomach sickness hits while you’re out and about, Peppermint can help soothe your body and restore balance. Gently inhale as needed.
- French Lavender essential oil: French Lavender is your all-natural remedy for aches and minor cuts. If you’re into hiking, pack a bottle of French Lavender in your bag and use as needed. Don’t forget to pack a carrier oil such as Coconut so you can dilute it properly.
- Sleep Ease Roll-On: There’s nothing like jet-lag to throw you off your game. To help usher in restful sleep, roll-on Sleep Ease to your pressure points. For long flights, Sleep Ease can help you find rest so you can wake up ready to go.
- Aroma Fresh Synergy Blend: Don’t have access to cleaning supplies while on the go? Use Aroma Fresh to deodorize and refresh. Add a few drops and some rubbing alcohol to a water spray bottle and spritz it on your clothes as needed.
Keep your essential oils organized and safe when traveling with an essential oil case!