Free shipping on all orders in the US!
pain & recovery
We’ve all had nights where we lay restlessly on our pillow staring at the ceiling trying to will sleep to come. No matter how exhausted we may be, we lie wide awake. Days without rest result in more stress, fatigue, lack of focus and can be damaging to overall health.
Possessing a gorgeous and delicate aroma, Sleep Ease Roll-On is comprised of pure essential oils that inspire calm and deep relaxation. Sleep Ease Roll-On was created with our top quality oils to enable effortless sleep so you can wake up refreshed and ready to tackle the day.
Sleep Ease Roll-On is a blend of Geranium, Linaloe Wood, Coriander Seed, Lavender, Chamomile, Palmarosa, Lemon, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine and Rose. Diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Sleep Ease? Try our other natural Sleep Ease products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Sleep Ease essential oil roll-on works most effectively when inhaled to improve sleep quality. To accomplish this, apply the roll-on in these ways: 1.) Apply it to pulse points such as on the neck, behind the ears, temples and wrists about 15 minutes before bedtime. 2.) Apply a dab of the roll-on oil under the nose to breathe in calming and grounding properties and breathe in deeply. 3.) Roll the oil onto the palms of the hands, cups the hands over the nose and breathe in deeply 4-5 times for better sleep. 4.) Massage the oil onto the back of the neck and the shoulders. Repeat any of these steps as needed if you find yourself awake at night, even if its due to anxiety. If your kids have sensitive skin, perform a skin patch test prior to extensive topical use.
- Sleep Ease roll-on is an expertly formulated blend of some of the best essential oil for better sleep. It is made pre-diluted with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and a balanced 5% combined dilution of Geranium, Linaloe Wood, Coriander Seed, Lavender essential oil, Roman Chamomile, Palmarosa, Lemon, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine and Rose. Its rosy, soft and powdery aroma will help you drift off to good sleep in no time. As always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.
- Our prediluted essential oil roll-on Sleep Ease is an OK for Kids +2 product and very safe for little ones and adults alike. Roll-ons are a great way to introduce children to using essential oils safely. It is pre-blended with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and we recommend adding it to the nighttime routine about 20 minutes before bed and to teach your children to roll the oil onto the palms of their hands, cup their hands over their nose and breathe in deeply 3-4 times when they are having a hard time settling down for the night. Another option is to put it on their pulse points located at the wrists, neck, temples and behind their ears.
- Studies have shown that certain essential oils have a sedative effect on the brain and can improve sleep cycles. For example, a 2016 study on Rose tracked 26 women’s sleep cycles over the course of a week and those who received Rose aromatherapy had better dream recall. Furthermore, a 2012 review of current evidence on Lavender and sleep concluded that Lavender essential oil can help people fall asleep. These essential oils and others were formulated into Sleep Ease essential oil roll-on blend to help promote good sleep. What’s more, Sleep Ease roll-ons soothing aroma can help lower feelings of anxiety and stress.
- We do not recommend using essential oils on or around babies. Sleep Ease roll-on has gentle essential oils in it and is prediltuted with a carrier oil, but we would rather lie with caution with children under the age of 2. We understand that many assume that all-natural products are safe to use around babies, including essential oils, however, we must keep in mind that babies are more sensitive to their environments and have a heightened sense of smell. For these reasons, we recommend avoiding the use of essential oils around children under 2 years old.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.