Essential Oil Pomade DIY
For most guys, having a good hairstyle is akin to donning a well-cut suit. It adds flair and sophistication with minimal effort. To achieve a polished look, pomade is a great help. Avoid flyaways and add texture with our natural pomade DIY. If Australian Sandalwood isn’t your favorite aroma, try Rosemary or Peppermint. Although we wrote this recipe with dudes in mind, ladies will also benefit from this luxurious pomade.
What You Need:
- ¼ cup of Jojoba oil
- 20 drops Australian Sandalwood essential oil
- 1 oz of soy wax
- 1.5 oz of shea butter
- 5 oz container
- In a double boiler, melt the beeswax over low heat.
- After the soy wax is fully melted, add in shea butter and stir.
- Remove from heat and add in essential oil and Jojoba oil.
- Pour the mixture in a sealed container and rub a small amount on your fingertips before applying to your hair. Remember: a little bit goes a long way.