The Best Oils For Stretch Marks
Nobody wants to get stretch marks. Those pesky reddish lines that tangle around the body can affect the way you dress and think about yourself. Before you go to drastic measures like lasers and micro-peels, consider the natural way. In addition to diet and exercise, EG’s oils might help prevent stretch marks from forming.
Beyond prevention, essential oils and other oils may help reduce the appearance of stretch marks when used properly. To help you sort through our extensive collection, we’ve listed the top 6 oils for stretch marks. Be sure to dilute each essential or absolute oil with one of our carrier oils properly. For more information about dilution, click here!
- Lavender essential oil: As any EO fan knows, Lavender is a must-have essential oil that offers a range of benefits. One of the most active essential oils, Lavender can help speed up healing while beautifying the skin.
- Geranium essential oil: Another time-tested EO favorite, Geranium is an astringent that helps repel toxins. It can lead to smoother, clearer skin.
- Neroli essential oil: Incredibly gentle, Neroli helps balance oil production while it tones the skin. If you have sensitive skin, Neroli is your go-to!
- Jasmine absolute oil: Great at moisturizing dry skin, Jasmine can help improve the skin’s elasticity. It can also help soften the skin and reduce dryness.
- Helichrysum essential oil: Packed with anti-inflammatory and cytophylactic properties, Helichrysum aids in helping skin regenerate collagen. It can be highly effective on many kinds of scarring.
- Rosehip carrier oil: A favorite oil used in natural skincare, Rosehip is loaded with vitamin C and fatty acids. It also has shown to reduce the appearance of scarring and other skin imperfections.