Free shipping on all orders in the US!
Moments of stillness and peace can elude us when anxiety comes barging in and causes us to get stuck in our heads, lost in nervousness. It can make us feel weak even when all the evidence points to the opposite. Plainly, it’s zero fun.
The good news is that we are not alone and we can work out ways to relieve stress. It's estimated that nearly 40 percent of adults suffer from anxiety of some kind according to the Anxiety and Depression Association of America.
Anxiety Ease was formulated to help calm the tension of stress and anxiousness. We can steal back those moments of clarity and confidence by slowing down and inhaling a few drops of Anxiety Ease. At Edens Garden, we hope that if you are suffering from anxiety that you seek help and let Anxiety Ease work as a tool in your life to find lasting peace.
A balanced mixture of Sweet Orange, Ylang Ylang and Lemongrass. Made with care from our top quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.
Love the Anxiety Ease Synergy Blend? Try our other natural, non-toxic Anxiety Ease products!
Not sure which anxiety and stress blend is right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here!
**Euro droppers are not included with 4 oz bottles**
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Anxiety Ease is a balanced mixture of Sweet Orange, Ylang Ylang and Lemongrass. Known for their ability to assist with symptoms of mental health conditions, this blend is a combination of the best essential oils for anxiety. Several of our blends contain sweet, floral Ylang Ylang, but Anxiety Ease is the only one that contains Lemongrass oil. This addition makes it a perfectly balanced blend which helps when you’re trying to soothe anxious feelings.
- When inhaled using a diffuser or applied topically, Anxiety Ease balances emotions and eases feelings of stress. Its uplifting, cheerful aroma will help you regain those moments of clarity and confidence when you feel your cortisol levels spike. Anxiety Ease was formulated to help calm the tension of stress and anxiousness. At Edens Garden, we hope that if you are suffering from anxiety that you seek help and let Anxiety Ease work as a tool in your life to find lasting peace.
- Before applying Anxiety Ease topically, create a 2% dilution of Anxiety Ease by combining 12 drops of Anxiety Ease and 2 tbsps of the carrier oil of your choice. Because our essential oils are 100% pure and undiluted, we always recommend diluting prior to topical application. Astonishingly, essential oils are powerful enough to where only a little is needed for it to be effective. If you have sensitive skin, we recommend performing a skin patch test before using a large amount of this oil on your skin.
- Once you’ve diluted Anxiety Ease for topical use, you may be wondering where to apply it. Emotional and sleep issues are often best complemented by essential oils when inhaled. Therefore, we recommend applying Anxiety Ease where you can easily smell it, such as the pulse points near or around your face. These areas include the neck and temples.
- Aromatherapy has been shown to assist with a variety of mental health concerns. More specifically, Sweet Orange, Ylang Ylang and Lemongrass have been shown to improve mood and reduce feelings of anxiousness and stress. Sweet Orange and other citrus oils are among the most universally liked for their uplifting aromas. Ylang Ylang has been shown to moderate blood pressure and Lemongrass is known to reduce feelings of nervousness, improving focus and productivity.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Stressful moments are soothed and loud days are pacified by simply inhaling a few drops of Anxiety Ease. Also try placing 5 drops of Anxiety Ease and 1 teaspoon of a carrier oil in a foot soak to relieve tired feet.
More from the blog: