Free shipping on all orders in the US!
Nothing boosts mood like a fun and uplifting aroma, and Be Fruitful is just that. Bright, sweet and crisp this blend brings a smile to the face and promotes a blissful attitude.
A blend of zesty citruses like Grapefruit and Lime and sweet florals like Magnolia, Be Fruitful also works to support the immune system. Diffuse it or wear it to create a positive atmosphere and boost mood.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- There is something to be said about how direct sunlight affects our mood. Be Fruitful looks to emulate that sensation of the warm, unconditional love from the sun. Be Fruitful is packed with a combination of various citrus essential oils, the fruit itself a warm ball of sunshine - gifting the user with an uplifting aroma. The uplifting aromatics of citrus bring you a blissful atmosphere without harmful UV rays. The plus side of this blend is that all citrus including Lemon essential oil and Grapefruit essential oil also support the immune system naturally.
- There are numerous ways to use Be Fruitful essential oil blend. Due to its high concentration of citrus oils, this blend can be phototoxic to your skin. If you use this blend to make a topical skin care blend and moisturizer we recommend keeping its dilution in a carrier oil or unscented cream at 1% concentration. This means 5-6 drops in 1 oz of carrier oil or cream. You can read more about phototoxic essential oils here. You can apply your blend as a moisturizer or apply it to pulse points during times of stress or when feeling your mood is off-kilter. For safe dilutions see our chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically. This blend is also created for inhalation whether from an essential oil diffuser or from a personal essential oil inhaler to help bring a ray of sunshine to your day when you have tasks that need tackling. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
- Be fruitful is a citrus-focused blend specifically formulated to focus on oils that will enhance and uplift mood. Its proprietary blend is made with essential oils of tangy, sweet Tangerine, the cheerful succulence of Orange- Sweet and Orange-Wild, clean, sharp Lemon, the slight tartness of Lime, and the deeply aromatic florals of Magnolia, Petitgrain as well as the astringent but pleasantly herbaceous and green leaves and flowers of Wormwood.
- Here at Edens Garden, we recommend using our essential oil blends as they are sold since they are specifically formulated by our blending experts for the purpose at hand. However, some people do add other essential oils to a diffuser blend or in DIY projects to enhance aromas or make them more to their liking.
- Because essential oils are powerful enough to be effective when inhaled or applied topically, we do not recommend ingestion unless advised by an aromatherapist. The most effective way to obtain Breath of Fresh Air essential oil’s benefits is by diffusing it or adding it to an all-purpose spray. Please note that many may suggest ingesting essential oils, but research shows that casual ingestion may lead to unwanted side effects regardless of purity, quality or brand. These include stomach irritation, dizziness, headaches and nausea among other things. This does not mean that ingestion is never applicable, but it is rarely necessary.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
DEODORIZE: Add 10 drops of Be Fruitful per 100 ml of water in your essential oil diffuser, and diffuse to rid unwanted odors and scents.
SCENTED STATIONERY: Add 2 drops of Be Fruitful to a cotton ball. Place the cotton ball and your favorite stationery in the bag and allow the aroma to infuse the stationery overnight.