Nothing boosts mood like a fun and uplifting aroma, and Be Fruitful roll-on is just that. Bright, sweet and crisp this blend brings a smile to the face and promotes a blissful attitude.
A blend of zesty citruses like Grapefruit and Lime and sweet florals like Magnolia, Be Fruitful also works to support the immune system. Wear it to create a positive atmosphere and boost mood.
Diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut oil, Be Fruitful roll-on is ready to be used topically.
*Formerly known as Simply Citrus
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- There is something to be said about how direct sunlight has an effect on our mood. Be Fruitful roll-on looks to emulate that sensation of the warm, unconditional love from the sun. Be Fruitful roll-on is packed with a combination of various citrus essential oils, the fruit itself a warm ball of sunshine - gifting the user with an uplifting aroma. The uplifting aroma of citrus bring you a blissful atmosphere without harmful UV rays. The plus side of this blend is that all citrus including Lemon essential oil and Grapefruit essential oil also support the immune system naturally.
- Roll-ons are incredibly versatile and can be used on many areas of the body. Therefore, massaging Be Fruitful roll-on where you can easily smell it, such as the pulse points near or around your face and even onto the wrists would be beneficial. Other areas include the neck and temples and behind the ears as well as on the breastbone so that the oils can waft up to your nose. Due to the citrus oils Lemon essential oil and Grapefruit essential oil, this citrus blend can cause potential sunburn from UV rays due to their phototoxic nature. If applying this oil to sun-exposed skin, please wait 12-24 hours before spending time in direct sunlight. We also recommend that you perform a skin patch test when using new essential oils to rule out any skin irritation. If you experience any skin irritation, please discontinue use.
- Be Fruitful roll-on is a citrus-focused blend specifically formulated to enhance and uplift mood. Its proprietary blend is made with essential oils of tangy, sweet Tangerine, the cheerful succulence of Sweet Orange essential oil and Orange-Wild, clean, sharp Lemon, the slight tartness of Lime and the deeply aromatic florals of Magnolia, Petitgrain as well as the astringent but pleasantly herbaceous and green leaves and flowers of Wormwood.
- All of our essential oil roll-ons have an approximate shelf life of two years when following recommended storage guidelines. Since oils decay with oxidation, we recommend storing oils in a cool, dry and dark area. Refrigerating oils is an efficient way to keep oils fresh as it meets all three of these requirements. We suggest placing oils in a bag or container in the fridge, so your food doesn’t begin to taste like essential oils. Be sure to also keep the cap twisted tightly to avoid evaporation and exposure to air.
- An average of 10% of topically applied essential oils enter the bloodstream. For example, .3% of a 3% dilution of essential oil would be absorbed. When you apply essential oils to the feet, where the skin is 100 to 400 times thicker than other areas of the body, this percentage may be reduced. The feet are also regarded as having the slowest absorption rate, whereas the forehead is considered to have one of the quickest. If you’re looking to apply essential oils so that they effectively enter the bloodstream, it would be preferable to apply your essential oil to your forehead, underarms or abdomen rather than your feet.