Show that you care with Better Together Essential Oil Blend. Whether you’re looking to express gratitude or add a little joy to someone’s day, Better Together is the blend that inspires closeness and connection.
Crafted with the sweet and captivating aromas of blossoming Magnolia, woody Cedarwood and Tangerine, Better Together was formulated to help you feel bonded to the people you love. Use Better Together to soothe tired skin and refresh the senses.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Several single essential oils in aromatherapy blend beautifully to create an atmosphere of love and help your hearts beat as one. Better Together was formulated to help you release the stress and tension of the day and make a deeper connection for that romantic evening with your partner. Refresh the senses and captivate each other's hearts with this new, exciting, and proprietary blend.
- For bringing on romance and creating a captivating mood, the most important ingredients are sense-enhancing essential oils. Carrier oils do not tend to have much of a scent that influences or alters a blend. We would suggest experimenting with different carrier oils to understand how they feel to you on the skin. Massage therapists tend to use Grapeseed Oil and Jojoba Oil in blends. Grapeseed for its ease of movement and Jojoba Oil for its sebum matching ability as well as the fact that it doesn't leave grease stains on the fabric.
- Whether your loved ones are near or far, here are a few fun ideas for employing this blend. 1) For those of you who live near or with your partners, try to create an atmosphere of romance by making a Better Together DIY massage oil blend. By combining 1 oz of carrier oil of your choice with a 3-5% dilution of Better Together essential oil blend, you have a sensual and titillating blend of oil that will soothe your hearts and minds while you make a connection with a massage. 2) Diffuse: Use Better Together as a diffuser blend by adding 10 drops of Better Together per 100 ml of water in your Essential Oil Diffuser during your next date night to elevate the atmosphere. 3) Scented stationery. Add 1-2 drops of Better Together to a cotton ball. Put the cotton ball and your stationery in a bag, seal it, and let the aroma infuse in the stationary overnight.
- With its combination of citrus oils, floral oils, and woods of Cedar and Ho Wood, Better Together captures the essence of nature in a bottle. Transport yourself with the stress-reducing aromatics of Petitgrain and Magnolia ad Davana which stand behind the citrus oil Lemon and Tangerine giving this blend its sweet, tart, and woodsy notes with the grounding and soft essence of Cedarwood and Ho Wood. Osmanthus Absolute and Palmarosa round out this blend with slightly Jasmine and Rose-like aromas giving the blend its sensual accents.
- Whether you use aromatherapy on valentines day or during the rest of the year, several essential oils can captivate the heart and mind and inspire closeness and connection between loved ones. Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood, Davana, and Tangerine lead the way in the blend Better Together giving it a luscious delicacy that perfects the art of attraction. This blend was formulated by our team here at Edens Garden to make the best essential oil blend that gives you a moment to reflect on love and relationships and bring closeness and belonging to the center of your lives.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
SCENTED STATIONERY: Add 1-2 drops of Better Together to a cotton ball. Put the cotton ball and your stationery in a bag, seal it and let the aroma infuse in the stationery overnight.
ATMOSPHERE: Add 10 drops of Better Together per 100 ml of water in your Essential Oil Diffuser during your next date night to elevate the atmosphere.