If you can’t live without the energizing zest of citrus aromas, Citrus Cream will knock your socks off. It has a rejuvenating, fresh, and fruity aroma with a hint of Vanilla. Citrus Cream will revitalize your senses. Try using it in an aromatherapy diffuser while entertaining guests or while tidying up the kitchen. Combat negative feelings with just a few drops to the collar of your shirt or scarf and enjoy the sweet aroma throughout the day.
Diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut oil, Citrus & Cream roll-on is ready to be used topically.
Love Citrus & Cream? Try our other natural Citrus & Cream products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Both blends Citrus & Cream roll-on by Edens Garden and Citrus Bliss by doTERRA are incredibly equivalent citrus blends. Both incorporate the same citrus oils except for Sweet Orange in Citrus & Cream compared to Wild Orange found in Citrus Bliss. The biggest factor between the two is the price since Edens Garden roll-on blend of oils uses essential oils of high therapeutic quality on par with doTERRA but sells Citrus & Cream roll-on for a marginal and affordable price due to lack of MLM structure which requires payouts to all of its sellers.
- CItrus & Cream roll-on blend has a sweet and uplifting aroma that works as a mood booster due to its combination of citrus oils such as Sweet Orange, Lemon essential oil, Grapefruit and Clementine and prediluted with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil. It’s energizing and rejuvenating for those moments when you need to keep plodding on but are finding it hard to focus and stay sharp. Rolled onto pulse points and the sternum (breast bone) while at home or at work, this roll-on blend can do wonders for your productivity, keeping you calm and energized and with a contented disposition.
- Citrus & Cream roll-on blend can be used in a number of ways. Citrus Cream roll-on is most effective when inhaled for boosting and uplifting mood. 1.) Roll the bottle onto your pulse points at the neck, temples and wrists. It can also be applied to the sternum (breast bone) and massaged gently to bring joy - give yourself a moment to breathe in the aroma by taking a few deep breaths. 2.) Roll the oil onto the palms of the hands, cup the hands over the nose and breathe the oils in deeply 4-5 times. 3.) Place the roll-on blend onto a face mask when in need of wearing one to reduce anxiety and open up the airways. To avoid sensitivities, especially with people who have sensitive skin, we highly recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
- All of our essential oil roll-ons have an approximate shelf life of two years when following recommended storage guidelines. Since oils decay with oxidation, we recommend storing oils in a cool, dry and dark area. Refrigerating oils is an efficient way to keep oils fresh as it meets all three of these requirements. We suggest placing oils in a bag or container in the fridge, so your food doesn’t begin to taste like essential oils. Be sure to also keep the cap twisted tightly to avoid evaporation and exposure to air.
- Citrus essential oils are tonifying and act as an astringent, helping to tighten and rejuvenate the skin. Many of the oils are also naturally antimicrobial. As many of us know some citrus essential oils are phototoxic which include Lemon, Grapefruit, Bergamot and Clementine found in the blend. Our Citrus & Cream roll-on blend is prediluted at 10% and may cause redness and burns if the skin is exposed to the sun. To protect you from harmful UV rays, it is recommended to stay out of the sun after applying this blend to exposed skin for 12-24 hours.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.