Clear, bright, and balanced, Deep Breath is your preferred companion as the winter chill clears away and we start to get a little more green back in our lives!
Applied topically, Deep Breath will be your new favorite go-to blend.
Deep Breath is a minty and refreshing blend of Laurel Leaf, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Lemon, Ravintsara and Cardamom essential oils. Diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Deep Breath? Try our other natural Deep Breath products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- We do not recommend applying Deep Breath roll-on topically to your dog. If using this oil or diffusing essential oils around dogs or other animals, make sure there is proper ventilation and that your pet can leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group.
- Some of the best respiratory blend essential oils are those found in our Deep Breath roll-on blend. The essential oils found in Deep Breath usher in easy breathing and include Laurel Leaf, Eucalyptus oil, Peppermint oil, Tea Tree oil, Lemon, Ravintsara and Cardamom. Each of these oils promotes clear airways, relief of cough and spastic cough giving you the ability for a restful sleep to your body can work to heal you. These oils naturally contain 1,8- cineole, menthol, camphor and a-pinene which have been studied for their ability to support the respiratory tract. A cool and restorative respiratory blend, Deep Breath is a must-have for easy breathing.
- Deep Breath essential oil blend is an excellent choice for easy breathing. Since it is most effective for easing cold symptoms we recommend 1.) Massage it into the chest and the back first and foremost and add a heating pad to help loosen congestion. 2.) Roll it on the palms of the hands, rub hands together and cup hands over the nose, breathing in deeply 4-5 times. 3.) Place the roll-on blend onto a face mask when in need of wearing one to open the airways. 3.) For the fastest absorption of the oils, use this roll-on near your lymph nodes to boost the immune system which are located at the underarms and lower abdomen and massage in gently to the skin. To avoid sensitivities, we highly recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
- Deep Breath essential oil roll-on is safe to use while pregnant in small quantities when following proper safety guidelines. It is not recommended that you use essential oils in the first trimester, which is considered the most delicate time in pregnancy. It is recommended that you do not use essential oils frequently, but rather minimally. Lastly, if you’re having complications, it may be best to avoid essential oils. For more information on using essential oils safely while pregnant, visit this blog.
- Some essential oils can trigger asthmatic symptoms worsening an asthmatics’ ability to breathe freely - especially those which contain 1,8 cineole and menthol. It is recommended to have anyone who suffers from asthma to smell the individual oils first to test their reaction. If it hinders breath, find a different oil to use. However, some essential oils may benefit people with respiratory conditions, including those found in our Deep Breath blend. If you have asthma, we also recommend consulting with your doctor before using aromatherapy and essential oils. If you’re just starting with aromatherapy, we recommend taking a whiff of Deep Breath roll-on and observing how it affects you before using it extensively.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.