Inspired by Sunday mornings, fresh flowers and nostalgic records on repeat, Diffuser Days is a bottle of joy. Adding this blend to your diffuser is a good first step to starting your day off right.
Uplifting Nova Mandarin, smooth Coconut and groovy Patchouli come together in this blend to create an aroma that’s sure to put a pep in your step. The best way to enjoy Diffuser Days Essential Oil Blend is certainly by popping it in your diffuser, but it can also be diluted and worn topically for on-the-go enjoyment.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- A lot of what one person will love another person won't like. So this answer depends on what oils you are drawn to. Another way of answering this question is to understand what oils you should use by your personality type. To expand on this idea, do you have a lot of energy and are people telling you to slow down? If so, gear yourself toward blends made with a lot of grounding oils that are base notes. This could be any number of wood blended oils and even Ylang Ylang which is a floral base note. Do you have a lot of anxiety and stress in your life? If so, wood oils blended with floral notes such as Lavender and Rose could be the oils that captivate you. If you tend to have a hard time moving and have a sedentary lifestyle or are feeling run down, try energizing oils such as Citrus, and herbal oils such as Rosemary and Peppermint to get you motivated. Diffuser Days was expertly crafted to be the best essential oil blend with its balanced mixture of citrus, floral, and grounding oils to boost mood and help you start your day off right!
- With its heavy blend of citrus, floral, and grounding essential oils, this aromatherapy blend would be an extraordinary choice to improve one's disposition as it refreshes and uplifts the atmosphere. Mandarin, Orange while Damiana may improve depression and boosts mood as well as mental energy. Rose is an oil unto itself with its ability to aid depression, stress, and anxiety. Patchouli and Tobacco are both base oils with the fortitude to steady the mind and bring about a relaxed temperament and better one's mindset.
- Diffuser Days is a unisex pure essential oil blend that works well as a diffuser blend. The aromatics of citrus oils appeal to both sexes. Patchouli and Tobacco both give this blend a woody, earthy, sweet hay-like, warm herbaceous aroma. Gurjun Balsam adds a resinous tone to the blend that has hints of camphor. It carries sweet notes of Tonka Absolute and Damiana that can appeal to everyone's senses due to its beautifully calming and centering qualities.
- Diffuser Days is safe to use topically when properly diluted. We recommend a 1-3% dilution rate. To dilute, combine 6-18 drops of Diffuser Days with 1 oz of carrier oil and apply to pulse points. This blend is also safe for children 2+ to use topically when diluted to 1%.
- Diffuser Days should be used with caution around pets. We also do not recommend applying any essential oil topically to your pets. When diffusing, ensure there is proper ventilation and that your animal friends can leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for pet safety guidelines, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether if you are unsure. For some pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking up a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals ufeffor joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group. If you would like to read more on our blog, try this article.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
LOO SPRAY: Mix 40 drops of Diffuser Days essential oil and 4 teaspoons 190-proof grain alcohol in a 3 oz spray bottle and shake well. Fill the rest of your bottle with distilled water. After flushing, spray 3-5 times into the toilet bowl or around the bathroom.
DIFFUSE: Add 10 drops of Diffuser Days per 100 ml of water in an Essential Oil Diffuser. Diffuse to create a fun and uplifting atmosphere.