Restore radiance, firm skin and give yourself a healthy-looking glow with Face Love Roll-On. An expertly crafted formula that offers complete skin nourishment, this blend is a facial in a bottle.
Made with cutting-edge essentials like Frankincense absolute, Neroli and Egyptian Geranium, this blend was made to renew skin on a cellular level. Created as an all-purpose facial oil, Face Love is suitable for all skin types.
Diluted to 3% in Fractionated Coconut oil, Face Love roll-on is ready to be used topically.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Essential oils that have an affinity for the skin mainly come from floral plants, wood oils and resin family trees. Think of a flower's dedication to being beautiful as well as their ability to attract pollinators to help spread its species far and wide and then relate that to our desire to be just as beautiful and flourishing. It’s no wonder then that Face Love essential oil blend was formulated with flowers in mind. Neroli, Geranium- Egyptian, Rose and Clary Sage take center stage in this blend. They are softened by the resinous and wood essential oils known for their ability to heal such as Frankincense, Copaiba and Cedarwood.
- Depending on whether your eczema is due to allergies to topical or inhaled irritants that cause eczema reactions or just due to sensitive skin that has no allergic associations, we highly recommend performing a skin patch test on the inner arm when using a new essential oil topically before using it on the entire face. If there is no reaction in the form of redness or hives or itchy skin, you are free to use it topically. We suggest rolling a small amount directly to the irritated patches of skin and massage in gently. The Face Love essential oil blend should be used with caution for those with sensitive skin.
- Face Love roll-on blend is made by combining Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and Face Love essential oil blend that have an affinity to reduce irritation and blemishes on the face. The oils that makeup Face Love have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and skin regenerative properties making it a go-to blend for any skin issues that need tackling such as dark spots, wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes and cheeks. Try it also to reduce redness and resolve irritation. You won't go wrong with this loving skin blend that will retain water and add moisture where needed and even out the skin.
- Face Love roll-on essential oil is safe to use while pregnant when following proper safety guidelines. It is not recommended that you use essential oils in the first trimester, which is considered the most delicate time in pregnancy. It is recommended that you do not use essential oils frequently, but rather minimally. Lastly, if you’re having complications, it may be best to avoid essential oils. For more information on using essential oils safely while pregnant, visit this blog.
- All of the essential oils in Face Love roll-on will help to give your skin a glowing and luminous appearance. From the resin oils of Copaiba and Frankincense to the ever trusty Cedarwood, and the flowers that let us emulate their beauty. Geranium- Egyptian in particular in this blend is a marvelous oil to help ward off blemishes, firm skin and potentially reduce discoloration. Massage this roll-on blend directly onto dark spots morning and evening and let it soak in before putting on any makeup.