Bring a jolt of energy to your day without caffeine with the invigorating aroma of Fatigue Fix Essential Oil Blend. This energizing blend has shown to relieve stress and promote alertness.
Use the Fatigue Fix blend with an aromatherapy diffuser or essential oil inhaler to enjoy the fast-acting effects and boost productivity. Its mix of Fir, Peppermint and Laurel Leaf essential oils can help reduce mental strain, enhance alertness, and stimulate cognitive abilities. Reap the benefits of this natural energy boost today!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Both of body and mind, fatigue is due to a combination of stress in your life and getting enough exercise and decent sleep quality. If you are constantly on and stressed out, your adrenals will continue to pump out cortisol. To break that cycle, several essential oils can give you a leg up on letting go. The subtle aromatics of Copaiba blended with relaxing Fir oils of Douglas and Balsam are alone incredibly able plant oils to reduce stress levels so that you can find your way to let go and your body can once again be in homeostasis.
- Adrenal fatigue is directly related to the stress in your life. The more stress, the more cortisol your body will produce. This in turn creates a situation of exhaustion and overworked adrenal glands and even affects mental health. It can also have an impact on ones anxiety levels. The less stress the less fatigue. So if you think of using essential oils to reduce anxiety and stress, your adrenal fatigue will in turn improve. In the case of Fatigue Fix, many of the essential oils in this blend including Copaiba, the Fir oils of Douglas and Balsam, Cedarwood, Damiana and Vanilla will all help to reduce anxiety and stress levels. Your kidneys will thank you.
- To even out energy and escape feelings of fatigue and improve mental clarity, we highly recommend using Fatigue Fix on pulse points. To make a massage oil or topical cream, dilute 15-18 drops of Fatigue Fix in 1 oz of carrier oil or unscented cream and apply to pulse points whenever needed. You can also apply this blend topically over the adrenals glands on the back near the bottom of the ribcage. When trying new essential oils, we urge you to do a skin patch test to make sure you have no adverse reactions to any of the oils in the blend.
- This captivating blend is both bright and fresh with just gentle touches of mint. In studies, mint family oils such as Peppermint, Balm Mint Bush and Spearmint can have a significant ability to alleviate general fatigue as well as exercise induced fatigue. The fir oils in this blend come from Balsam and Douglas varieties and they have also been shown to help with stress management which if not addressed can have a deleterious affect on exhaustion levels.
- Fatigue Fix can be blended with really any carrier oil. If you are looking to give a friend or partner a massage, try using Jojoba or Fractionated coconut oil which both have long shelf lives and can extend the life of the essential oils when blended together. Some carrier oils do not have a long shelf life such as RoseHip Seed oil and Hemp Seed Oil. Other carrier oils have an aroma to them such as Argan oil. Apricot Kernel and Moringa oils are great for those who have sensitive skin.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.