Skip the coffee and opt for the refreshing and energizing aroma of Fatigue Fix roll-on. With zesty and cooling oils of Douglas Fir, Peppermint and Laurel Leaf, Fatigue Fix roll-on is a burst of fresh energy. Apply it to pulse points throughout the day to enhance productivity. Diluted to 3% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Both of body and mind, fatigue is due to a combination of stress in your life and getting enough exercise and decent sleep quality. If you are constantly on and stressed out, your adrenals will continue to pump out cortisol. To break that cycle, several essential oils can give you a leg up on letting go. The subtle aromatics of Copaiba blended with relaxing Fir oils of Douglas and Balsam are alone incredibly able plant oils to reduce stress levels so that you can find your way to let go and your body can once again be in homeostasis. Due to the fact that Fatigue Fix helps reduce stress, it can also double as a natural sleep aid.
- Adrenal fatigue is directly related to the stress in your life. The more stress, the more cortisol your body will produce. This in turn creates a situation of exhaustion and overworked adrenal glands and even affects mental health. It can also have an impact on one’s anxiety levels and mental fatigue. The less stress the less fatigue. So if you think of using essential oils to reduce anxiety and stress, your adrenal fatigue will in turn improve. In the case of Fatigue Fix roll-on, some of the best essential oils make up this blend including Copaiba, the Fir oils of Douglas and Balsam, Cedarwood, Damiana and Vanilla will all help to reduce anxiety and stress levels. And your kidneys will thank you.
- To even out energy and escape feelings of fatigue and improve mental clarity, we highly recommend using Fatigue Fix on pulse points of the wrists, neck and temples. You can apply this blend topically over the adrenals glands on the back near the bottom of the ribcage and massage into the skin gently. When trying new essential oils, we urge you to do a skin patch test to make sure you have no adverse reactions to any of the oils in the blend.
- This captivating roll-on blend is both bright and fresh with just gentle touches of mint. In studies, mint family oils such as Peppermint, Balm Mint Bush and Spearmint can have a significant ability to alleviate general fatigue as well as exercise induced fatigue. The fir oils in this blend come from Balsam and Douglas varieties and they have also been shown to help with stress management which if not addressed can have a deleterious effect on exhaustion levels and even restless leg syndrome.
- Fractionated Coconut oil is an odorless oil is a light, easily absorbed carrier that is ideal for applications such as massage and oil-based perfumes due to its non-greasy feel and quick penetration into the skin. It blends perfectly with our Fatigue Fix essential oil roll-on blend so that the essential oils absorb into your system to do the work to relieve stress and give you the fix you need. Fractionated Coconut oil may have a more drying effect on the skin making it more ideal for oily skin types than others in cosmetic preparations.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.