Troubles and heartache are inevitable but Forgiveness & Healing reminds us to tap into our resilience and find the good. Not only can you overcome the obstacles that lie before you, but you can grow from them.
Through its cozy and velvety aroma, Forgiveness & Healing inspire us to believe that things will get better. An illustrious blend that promotes strength and comfort, Forgiveness & Healing essential oil blend can be your first step on a beautiful journey.
*Formerly known as French Lavender Sage
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Although the titles are similar and the intention is the same, the essential oils that make up Edens Garden Forgiveness & Healing are completely different from that of Forgiveness. Therapeutically these oils work entirely on the same plane. With Forgiveness & Healing, the goal of the blend is to bring you to a level of compassion and healing so you can mend your broken wing and move on in your life. Aromatically these two blends are stunningly different. Taking its cue from nature, sage takes the stage in Edens Garden Forgiveness & Healing blend, removing any negative energy & negative emotions from the picture giving you a chance to start healing. It's followed by anxiety and stress reducing lovely Lavenders from France and Bulgaria, with herbal, citrus and smoky notes giving this blend the legs it needs to emotionally lead you inner peace. Reach for Edens Garden brand for the finest, purely therapeutic essential oil singles and blends.
- We do not recommend using Forgiveness & Healing, nor other essential oils while pregnant or nursing. We do suggest you consult your doctor. However, if you decide to use Forgiveness & Healing oil while pregnant, it’s not recommended that you use essential oils in the first trimester as this is considered the most delicate period in pregnancy. Essential oils should be used sparingly – less is more. If using essential oils topically, a 1% dilution is recommended, or 6 drops of essential oil in 1 oz of carrier oil. Importantly, while nursing we do not recommend using any essential oils around babies under the age of 2 years old as their systems are much more sensitive to the concentration of components found in essential oils. However, for children over the age of 2, Love essential oil blend is safe to use in limited amounts. If diffusing, turn the diffuser off after 15 minutes. If using topically keep the blend at a 1% dilution. For safe dilutions see our chart here.
- Although the titles are similar and the intention is the same, the essential oils that make up Edens Garden Forgiveness & Healing are completely different from Young Living's Forgiveness. Therapeutically these oils work entirely on the same plane. With Forgiveness & Healing, the goal of the blend is to bring you to a level of compassion and healing so you can mend your broken wing and move on in your life. Aromatically these two blends are stunningly different. Taking its cue from nature, Sage takes the stage in Edens Garden Forgiveness & Healing blend, removing any negative energy from the picture. It's followed by the delightful and anxiety and stress-reducing Lavenders from France and Bulgaria, with herbal, citrus and smoky notes that give this blend the legs it needs to emotionally lead you to inner peace. Reach for Edens Garden brand for the finest, purely therapeutic essential oil singles and blends.
- Diffuse: following the manufacturer's instructions, add the recommended amount of water and drops of essential oil. If the diffuser has a timer, put it on for 60 minutes.
- DIY Massage Oil or Cream: Using 1 oz of carrier oil or unscented cream, blend in 3% (15-18 drops) dilution of Forgiveness & Healing. Massage the blend onto pulse points, on the sternum and breathe in the aroma deeply 4-5 times. Repeat as often as needed.
- Bath: For a restorative bath, put 2 cups of Epsom Salts and ½ cup of Baking Soda in a bowl and blend 10 drops Forgiveness & Healing essential oil blend. Run the tub with warm water and pour the salt mixture in and let it dissolve. Climb in, relax and let it all go.
- When you have issues with others, different emotions will emerge and show themselves. Negativity will encompass your life bringing forth emotional pain of anger, hate, hurt, resentment and bitterness, etc. This negative energy can impact your mental health, affect relationships and closes you off from social networks. To reduce negative feelings, let go of old grudges and open up your heart, floral oils such as Lavender and stress oils such as Sweet Marjoram can help ease emotions. Sage will lift negative energy away from your life paving forth a calm positive energy that gives you the courage to begin your healing journey. Cistus, aka Rock Rose, is another incredible essential oil that alleviates the sense of grief that may be encompassing your life.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
BATH: For a restorative bath, add 20 drops Forgiveness & Healing to a 2 ounce squeeze bottle, then fill with Sweet Almond oil. Shake well to blend and add 1-2 teaspoons to a full tub. Relax and meditate.
INCENSE STICKS: Place unscented incense sticks in the center of a large plate. Pour 20 drops of Forgiveness & Healing essential oil over the sticks. Roll sticks around to absorb essential oil. Set incense sticks upright in a mug to dry for at least 10-15 hours.