You'll love Good Morning by Edens Garden if you like Motivate by doTERRA.
Tap into that extra spark of energy with Good Morning synergy blend. A blend formulated to galvanize and inspire, Good Morning can help you claim that extra pep in your step to tackle the day. If you’re prepping for a job interview or simply looking for extra confidence, diffuse Good Morning before you head out.
Any feelings of doubt or reluctance can dissipate with a few drops of Good Morning. Just as our Good Night synergy blend helps usher in relaxation, our Good Morning blend can supercharge your day. Good Morning is an energizing mix of Peppermint, Clementine, Coriander Seed, Basil, Yuzu, Melissa, Lime, Orange, Rosemary and Vanilla CO2 essential oils.
Love Good Morning? Try our other natural Good Morning products!
Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Clementine (Citrus clementina), Coriander Seed (Coriandrum sativum), Basil (Ocimum basilicum), Yuzu (Citrus junos), Melissa (Melissa officinalis), Lime (Citrus aurantifolia), Orange- Sweet (Citrus sinensis), Rosemary- Spanish (Rosmarinus officinalis), Vanilla CO2 (Vanilla planifolia)
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- There are some spectacular ways to use essential oils in the morning. Try placing a few drops of the pure essential oil blend Good Morning at the bottom of a steamy shower to help you wake up naturally and give you a bright outlook and boost energy at the beginning of the day. Alternatively, as an essential oil diffuser blend, follow the instructions of your device or as a general rule, add place 6-8 drops in your diffuser per 100 ml of water.
- This peppermint oil blend with hints of citrus and herbs can be used in the morning and be advantageous for mental clarity, anxiety, nervous tension and restlessness. It can also be invigorating when added to your morning routine and give you the perkiness you need to get the day rolling. It will add a little bit of happiness if you add a few drops to the bottom of your steamy shower in the mornings to reduce grogginess.
- A simple way to use it is to add 6-8 drops to your diffuser in the mornings as you get ready to go about your day. If you make a DIY roll-on, it is extremely portable and great to bring with you during your busy day. Or, add a few drops to your steamy morning shower and breathe in the enlivening aroma deeply to start your day off on the right foot with a cheerful disposition.
- Because essential oils are powerful enough to be effective when inhaled or applied topically, we do not recommend ingestion unless advised by an aromatherapist. The most effective way to obtain Good Morning essential oil’s benefits is by diffusing it or adding it to an all-purpose spray. Please note that many may suggest ingesting essential oils, but research shows that casual ingestion may lead to unwanted side effects regardless of purity, quality or brand. These include stomach irritation, dizziness, headaches and nausea among other things. This does not mean that ingestion is never applicable, but it is rarely necessary.
- Good Morning essential oil blend contains some phototoxic essential oils. Clementine and Lime and Yuzu are cold pressed essential oils that have phototoxic effects on the skin. These oils are cold pressed rather than steam distilled. It is recommended to only use this oil topically at a maximum dilution of 1% to avoid skin burn and redness due to sun exposure.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.