When the nagging pain of a headache lingers, even simple tasks become exhaustive exercises. Head Ease was blended to provide an all-natural solution to headaches while helping to relax muscles. Simply apply our Head Ease roll-on to your temples and forehead for natural relief.
A therapeutic blend of Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, Frankincense, Basil, Chamomile, Ginger, Spearmint and Helichrysum. Diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Head Ease? Try our other natural Head Ease® products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Head Ease roll-on is composed of some of the best headache essential oils that promote relief from the throbbing, ache and pain of headaches via their cephalic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Lavender oil, Peppermint oil and Rosemary are known pain relievers and are prized for their ability to open up the breath and to increase circulation to the head bringing much needed alleviation. This blend was expertly formulated with the addition of Frankincense, Basil, Chamomile and Spearmint among a few others to offer their calm and steadfast strength to give you the ability to go about your day as if a stress and tension headache never existed in the first place.
- The most effective ways to use Head Ease essential oil blend for headache relief are: 1.) Massage some of the roll-on onto pulse points of the neck, wrists and temples. 2.) Roll the blend onto the sternum and massage it in gently. 3.) Massage onto the nape of the neck for better absorption and muscular tension relief. 4.) Roll a little of the oil on both palms, cup the hands over the nose and mouth, close your eyes and breathe in the oil deeply 4-5 times. Repeat any of these steps as needed.
- Headaches are often best complemented by essential oils when inhaled. Therefore, we recommend applying Head Ease roll-on where you can easily smell it, such as the pulse points near or around your face and neck such as on your sternum, nack, temples and nape of the neck to help relieve neck tension that may be causing the headache. Another effective option is to have a partner or Massage Therapist massage Head Ease into your neck and shoulders.
- Studies on aromatherapy have shown that essential oils and their pre-diluted roll-on counterparts can complement traditional methods of stopping and preventing headaches and pain. For example, Lavender essential oil offers a high percentage of esters (linalyl acetate) and anti-inflammatory properties. Furthermore, Peppermint essential oil contains a significant amount of menthol, which is known to help relax and ease tension headaches. Head Ease roll-on contains both of these oils along with other headache essential oil remedies which can stop tension. If you’re still unsure if Head Ease roll-on is right for you, we offer a 30-day return policy so you can try it risk-free.
- Because essential oils are so powerful, only a little is needed to be effective which is why our Head Ease roll-on is safe to use on the skin as the blend is pre-diluted with Fractionated Coconut oil and mixed with a 10% dilution of Head Ease essential oil meant for spot treatments. Since the idea of a roll-on is to use it only where it is needed and so it can pack a punch against gnarly headaches. If you have never tried this oil blend before, and if you have sensitive skin, we recommend rolling this skin on the inner arm for a skin patch test before using it in a widespread area.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.