Want to love your home a little more? Home Sweet Home can help. Inspired by moments and memories, we created this blend to feel personal and recognizable to everyone.
A blend of cozy Firs, pops of citrusy Lime and grounding Palo Santo, Home Sweet Home enhances every atmosphere. Diffuse it or add it to a DIY spray to refresh any space.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- 1) One of the easiest ways to use Home Sweet Home is as an essential oil diffuser blend. When you feel the air in your home is stagnant, follow your diffusers instructions. If you don't have a diffuser, no problem! 2) Try making a DIY room spray blend by combining 35 drops of Home Sweet Home with 2 Tablespoons of 190 proof grain alcohol. Let this blend sit for up to 24 hours. Top off the bottle with distilled water and shake well to combine. Use as often as needed. 3) If you like making candles, try blending 10-15 drops of Home Sweet Home per ounce of wax. Gently warm your heat-safe candle containers before transferring the melted wax mixture - this way the wax adheres to the container properly. Add a wick, then pour the wax to fill the container.
- We do not recommend using essential oils topically on your pets. However, if you are interested in diffusing this blend please use caution, make sure there is proper ventilation and that your pet has the ability to leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group.
- Home Sweet Home can be mixed with any carrier oil or unscented cream for topical use. Lime essential oil made from the rind of the fruit is the top ingredient in this blend and is considered phototoxic. Because of this we recommend staying out of the sun for 24 hours after applying if you put it on sun exposed skin. Please follow our dilution guidelines for making any DIY products and if you have skin sensitivity, perform a skin patch test before using any new essential oils on your skin.
- When inhaling this blend from an inhaler or via an aromatherapy diffuser, the health benefits gained from Home Sweet Home help you dislodge the stress of the day and open your mind to a harmonious and enjoyable evening. This oil blend will bring radiance and soothe an anxious soul restoring your mental and emotional states to that of patience, warmth and serenity.
- Our expertly crafted pure essential oil blend brings you a complete blend of some of the best essential oils for centering the mind and inspiring warmth. Smell the refreshing aromatics of Lime, the calming strength and anxiety relief of Gurjun Balsam and Patchouli, the purification and de-stressing properties of Palo Santo and the radiance and energy that Fir- Douglas emits - when combined make the most soothing and restoring aroma.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
STALE AIR REVIVER: In a 4 oz spray bottle combine 80 drops of Home Sweet Home with 2 tablespoons of 190-proof grain alcohol and let sit for a few hours. Then top off with distilled water and shake well to combine.
CANDLE: Melt 20 oz of soy wax in a double boiler, then remove from heat and add 10-20 drops of Home Sweet Home per ounce of wax. Gently warm your heat-safe candle containers before transferring the melted wax mixture, so that the wax adheres to the container properly. Add a wick, then pour the wax to fill the container.