Free shipping on all orders in the US!
One of the most special seasons in a woman’s life is carrying her little one. And while it may seem like a dream at times, pregnancy symptoms tend to bring us back to reality. This is why we created Labor-Less Delivery.
Floral notes of Rose and Magnolia come together with herbal Clary Sage and Bergamot Mint to create a soft, precious aroma you’ll fall in love with. A soothing blend that helps to support the needs of mamas-to-be, Labor-Less Delivery helps maintain symptoms of nausea, occasional headaches, discomfort and fatigue naturally so you can enjoy your pregnancy to the fullest.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- If you are curious about essential oils but unsure about using them, always consult your doctor. However, Labor-Less has been and can be safely used while pregnant but especially during labor when following essential oil safety guidelines. For example, it’s not recommended that you use essential oils in the first trimester as this is considered the most delicate period in pregnancy. Essential oils should be used sparingly and always be diluted since they are highly concentrated – less is always more. If using essential oils topically, a 1% dilution is recommended, or 6 drops of essential oil in 1 oz of carrier oil. When it comes to safety, we’ve chosen to err on the side of extreme caution when it comes to you and your baby.
- We very much recommend sticking to non-toxic essential oils that help to reduce anxiety and stress and even oils for pain relief and muscular discomfort, reduce sensations of nausea - all to keep your health and the health of your unborn baby safe. These oils include many in the floral family, citrus fruits as well as gentle wood oils. The list can include: Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Frankincense- Sacra, Chamomile- Roman, Lavender- Bulgarian, Clary Sage, Neroli, Rose- Moroccan Absolute, Ylang Ylang, Tangerine, Bergamot Mint, Peppermint and Lemon.
- The idea that some chemical properties of essential oils can cross over the placental border has made this topic a hot one. We cannot morally test pregnant women and their unborn fetuses with essential oils and there is very little research out there for us to refer to. This leads us to recommend caution and use of mild and non-toxic essential oils at very low dilutions (1%). We recommend avoiding the following oils during pregnancy: Aniseed, Araucaria, Birch, Black Seed, Blue Cypress, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Clove, Costus, Fennel, Feverfew, Ho Leaf, Hyssop, Mugwort, Myrrh, Mustard, Oregano, Parsley Seed & Leaf, Pennyroyal, Rue, Sage, Sassafras, Spanish Lavender, Tansy, Thuja, Tarragon, Wintergreen and Wormwood.
- Clary Sage is not contraindicated during pregnancy however, we do not recommend that you use essential oils in the first trimester as this is considered the most delicate period in pregnancy. You should be aware that Clary Sage is used to help bring on active labor contractions but in one study, uterine contraction was not observed but the cortisol levels decreased in both groups post inhalation and the study had no negative effects. It is therefore reasonable to assess that during labor due to its ability to reduce stress (cortisol) and anxiety levels, that Clary Sage can help to bring on labor but does not induce labor.
- Inhalation is one of the best ways to reduce anxiety and stress during labor. If you deliver in the comfort of your home via water immersion, set up the oil near the diffuser a few weeks before your due date so that you can be ready. Use the diffuser according to the manufacturer's instructions. If you are delivering in a hospital, make ahead of time in case of early labor an essential oil inhaler with Labor-Less Delivery essential oil blend and on top of that prepare a 1 oz massage oil with pump and blend 10 drops with a carrier oil of your choice so that your partner can massage you during labor to help relieve the stress.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
SPECIAL DELIVERY: Pack an Essential Oil Inhaler filled with 10 drops of Labor-Less Delivery in your hospital bag. With your doctor’s go-ahead, inhale it to calm your nerves and alleviate tension.
MOM-SSAGE: Create a massage oil by combining 6 drops of Labor-Less Delivery and 1 oz of carrier oil. Have your partner or a Massage Therapist give you a soothing massage to alleviate stress.