As women, we’re often told to dread menopause and thus we don’t look forward to what’s in store for us once we reach middle age. It’s high time we flipped the script, so we created Me-No-Pause roll-on so you can look forward to whatever life may bring.
A blend of herbal Clary Sage, sophisticated Neroli and sweet Rose, Me-No-Pause is as soothing to the senses as it is to the body. Expertly formulated, this blend contains aromatics that have been aiding women’s health for centuries. It works swiftly to aid symptoms and discomforts such as hot flashes, chills, mood swings and more. So enjoy life to the fullest with Me-No-Pause.
Diluted to 3% in Fractionated Coconut oil, Me-No-Pause roll-on is ready to be used topically.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Women expect to dread menopause and the years that surround it making it difficult to imagine enjoying the lovely middle-age years. With Me-No-Pause essential oil roll-on blend you can brush aside those stereotypes and look forward to whatever life may bring. Try using this blend in various ways to find the best option for you: 1) Roll this oil onto the lower abdomen near and around the ovaries as well as the kidney area at the base of the ribs on the back. 2.) Massage Me-No-Pause roll-on onto the pulse points of the wrist, neck, behind the ears and onto the temples. 3.) Roll the oil onto the palms of the hands, cup your hands over your nose and breathe in deeply 4-5 times. Repeat any of these steps a few times throughout the day.
- Several aromatic oils have been recommended for studies as phytoestrogens because they include components related to sex hormones. Some of these oils have similar structures and functions such as Clary Sage. It was found that “aromatherapy massage improved hot flash occurrence, depression and pain in climacteric women.” Further, many clinical studies have revealed the therapeutic benefits of aromatherapy in relieving anxiety and stress, reducing pain, enhancing alertness, and inducing relaxation by stimulating endorphin production.” All of these benefits can deter mood swings and relieve other menopause symptoms such as night sweats. Essential oils that have this effect on the body and mind include Neroli, Ho Wood, Gurjun Balsam, Spearmint and Rose Otto.
- There have been a number of research studies conducted to test the abilities of essential oils to relieve issues of early menopause and menopause hot flash symptoms, chills, night sweats, mood swings and more. It was found that using certain oils and in particular Rose and Neroli for topical massages once a week with evening primrose oil for 8 weeks was effective with hormone therapy in alleviating the symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, pain, and depression.
- You should employ the use of Me-No-Pause roll-on at least 3 times a day for at least 8 weeks to reap the benefits of the cooling from hot flashes. The benefits of this blend offers stress relief, improved sleep and quells anxiety during this seemingly endless period in a woman's life. Try massaging it onto pulse points of the neck, wrists temples as well as onto the sternum and shoulders. Roll. Rest. Repeat.
- Edens Garden has expertly crafted the Me-No-Pause roll on with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil prediluted with a 3% blend of essential oils. These oils include Clary Sage, divine Neroli, Ho Wood, Gurjun Balsam, Spearmint and Rose-Otto. Looking deeper into a few of these oils, studies have found that Clary Sage was found to reduce hot flashes and reduce cortisol levels which translates into stress relief. Its benefit along with Neroli also give this roll-on blend antidepressant properties. Neroli is a curative essential oil that significantly and positively impacts anxiety levels, high blood pressure and stress levels.