Quieting the mind and inviting a sense of peace can truly nourish our souls. Many of us often crave stillness and clarity in our everyday lives. Through our Meditation, we hope you receive grounding and mindfulness when you need it most.
With a warm and floral aroma, Meditation can help promote mental vigor while working as a natural mood booster. It can also stimulate the senses while boosting the memory functions of the brain. Especially useful when the mind starts to wander to stressful places, Meditation can usher in joy and feelings of serenity.
Meditation is a peaceful blend of Lavender, Cedarwood Atlas, Tangerine, Bergamot, Palo Santo, Patchouli, Vetiver, Lemon, Clove Bud, Ylang Ylang, Lime, Peru Balsam, Cedarwood Virginia, Cistus and Chamomile. Made with care from our top quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.
Love Meditation? Try our other natural Meditation products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Meditation essential oil blends contain some of the best essential oil for creating a grounded and meditative environment. These oils include Lavender, Cedarwood Atlas, Tangerine, Bergamot, Palo Santo, Patchouli, Vetiver, Lemon, Clove Bud, Ylang Ylang, Lime, Peru Balsam, Cedarwood Virginia, Cistus and Chamomile. Each of these oils can also help to improve mindfulness and focus while reducing anxiety and stress. When used alongside yoga, Meditation enhances relaxation and mental clarity. At night, Meditation can also be used to ease you into sleep.
- There are several effective areas of application for Meditation essential oil blend, depending on the purpose. For meditation practice, apply Meditation to the inner elbows and behind the knees. If using Meditation for relaxation, apply Meditation to the wrists and temples. For sleep and nighttime use, apply Meditation to the neck and behind the ears. Before topical use, we suggest diluting Meditation to 3% by diluting 18 drops in 2 tbsps of carrier oil.
- To use Meditation, inhale it or apply it topically. Here’s how 1.) Dilute Meditation to 3% by combining 18 drops with 2 tbsps of any carrier oil. Alternatively, use prediluted Meditation roll-on. 2.) Diffuse 10 drops of Meditation per every 100 ml of water in an active essential oil diffuser. 3.) After meditation and yoga, dilute 6 drops of Meditation in 2 tbsps of carrier oil and 2 tbsps of Epsom salt and add the mixture to a soothing bath.
- Meditation can be combined with any carrier oil for topical use. We recommend a 3% dilution for general topical use, or 18 drops of Meditation in 2 tbsps of carrier oil. For meditation practice, mix Meditation with a neutral carrier oil such as Sunflower or Safflower oil. For massage, combine Meditation with Pomegranate Seed, Castor or Tamanu oil. If you prefer a prediluted option, try the ready-to-use Meditation roll-on. We also highly recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
- Meditation can be diffused with caution around pets. Note, that it’s not recommended that you apply Meditation topically to your pets. When diffusing, ensure there is proper ventilation and that your pet can leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking up a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Add 10 drops of Meditation to a Personal Pocket Inhaler. Carry it in your purse or car and inhale when you need to clear your thoughts.
More from the blog: