A quiet mind and sense of peace is what we crave. Our Meditation blend helps you remain grounded and mindful when you need it most. A natural mood lifter, Meditation can promote mental vigor and sensory stimulation, while boosting the brain’s memory functions. Our roll-on allows you to take a sense of peace with you on the road.
Meditation is a peaceful blend of Lavender, Cedarwood Atlas, Tangerine, Bergamot, Palo Santo, Patchouli, Vetiver, Lemon, Clove Bud, Ylang Ylang, Lime, Peru Balsam, Cedarwood Virginia, Cistus and Chamomile. Diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Meditation? Try our other natural Meditation products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Meditation roll-on blend is made with a base of Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and contains some of the best essential oils that offer their grounding and meditative properties. The essential oil list in this blend is long and includes Lavender, Cedarwood Atlas, Tangerine, Bergamot, Palo Santo, Patchouli, Vetiver, Lemon, Clove Bud, Ylang Ylang, Lime, Peru Balsam, Cedarwood Virginia, Cistus and Chamomile. Each of these oils help to improve mindfulness and focus while reducing anxiety and stress. When used alongside yoga or meditation practice, Meditation roll-on enhances relaxation and mental clarity. At night, Edens Garden Meditation roll-on can also be used to ease you into sleep.
- There are several effective areas of application for Meditation essential oil blend, depending on the purpose. For meditation practice, apply Meditation roll-on by rolling it onto the inner elbows and behind the knees as well as on the breast bone. If using Meditation for relaxation or for sleep, apply Meditation roll-on to the wrists, neck, behind the ears and onto the temples and massage in gently. Also try rolling the oil onto the palms of the hands, cup your hands over the nose and breath in deeply 4-5 times.
- To use Meditation roll-on, will be most effective with inhalation and applying it topically. Here’s how 1.) Our prediluted roll-on can be rolled onto the pulse points of the wrists, neck, behind the ears and on the temples as well as onto the breast bone and dabbed under the nose. 2.) Another option is to roll it onto the palms of the hands, cup hands over the nose and breath in deeply 4-5 times. Breathing it in helps to activate the calming centers of the limbic system in your brain so that you can meditate with calm or if using before bed, drift off and sleep through the night peacefully.
- Here at Edens Garden, our roll-on blends are diluted in Fractionated Coconut oil since it easily absorbs into the skin without leaving behind a greasy residue. Fractionated Coconut oil is more easily absorbed by the skin and it’s odorless making it an excellent all-around diluent. In cosmetic use, it is ideal as a carrier oil for essential oils in massages, nourishing moisturizers and hair treatments. Coconut carrier oil is also used as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and wound healer.
- We recommended avoiding the application of Meditation roll-on and any other essential oils topically to your pets. If you like to use a diffuser, ensure there is proper ventilation and that your pet can leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking up a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.