Stop Cramps Period is for that time of the month when tampons, pads and liners start cramping our style. But instead of hiding our menstruating bodies away, let’s admit PMS is a natural part of life that can help us tap into the strength of our womanhood.
Not only does Stop Cramps Period help relieve cramping, nausea, hot flashes and moodiness, but its aroma is also floral and fruity in the most lovely way. Stop Cramps Period is a soothing blend of 100% pure essential oils that supports women’s health
Stop Cramps Period is a soothing blend of Lavender, Clary Sage, Ylang Ylang, Copaiba, Palmarosa, Cedarwood, Fennel, Bergamot, Carrot Seed, Chamomile, Geranium, Ginger and Patchouli. Diluted to 6% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Stop Cramps Period? Try our other natural Stop Cramps Period Essential Oil products!
*Formerly known as PMS Ease
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Stop Cramps Period roll-on massage oil helps alleviate symptoms related to changes caused by hormones. These symptoms include severe period pain, cramping, nausea, headache, mood swings and tenderness. Stop Cramps Period roll-on works to also create a harmonized and balanced environment when applied topically. Its sweet, soothing aroma also helps reduce stress and promote feelings of stability and calm. Roll-on as needed to refresh your mind and mood.
- Stop Cramps Period roll-on is for pms symptoms when you need a sweet, inviting aroma to lean on. It has a soft, floral and earthy aroma that is soothing to the senses. Stop Cramps Period roll-on users have testified that it has a “very pleasant, soothing, slightly floral aroma.” This is one roll-on you will enjoy using, not only for its benefits but also because it makes a welcoming and uplifting personal aroma. Roll it on for on-the-go aromatherapy benefits.
- One of the most effective ways to use Stop Cramps Period roll-on is topically. Where your skin is thinnest such as the inner arm or where blood vessels run close to the skin such as the temples can be ideal locations to apply a roll-on. Massaging it in topically over the lower abdomen as well as the lower back in the area of cramp pain can help to relieve pain. We do recommend that you test a new oil on your inner forearm and wait 24 hours. Though it’s unlikely, if you experience a reaction, discontinue use. Otherwise, uncap the bottle and place the roller on your skin and roll it over any of these places on your body: temples, inner wrists, pulse points, behind the earlobes, the back of the neck and the palms of the hands.
- Lavender, Clary Sage, Ylang Ylang and other oils found in Stop Cramps Period roll-on have been found to ease feelings of anxiety. When inhaled or applied topically, Stop Cramps Period roll-on balances emotions and eases feelings of stress. Its uplifting, cheerful aroma will help you regain those moments of clarity and confidence when you feel your cortisol levels spike. Stop Cramps Period roll-on was formulated to help calm the tension, mood swings and anxiousness. At Edens Garden, we hope that if you are suffering from anxiety that you seek help and let Stop Cramps Period roll-on work as a tool in your life to find lasting peace.
- Stop Cramps Period essential oil roll-on is an expertly formulated blend of essential oils that helps reduce monthly symptoms. It is formulated with the best essential oils for monthly hormonal fluctuations, including Clary Sage, Ylang Ylang, Copaiba, Palmarosa, Cedarwood, Fennel, Bergamot, Carrot Seed, Chamomile, Geranium, Ginger, Patchouli, Lavender essential oil and Coconut oil. For example, a 2011 study tested the effects of Clary Sage aromatherapy massage and found that women who received an EO massage experienced less cramping pain than the control group. Furthermore, a 2003 study of 70 women showed that fennel reduced PMS symptoms, including nausea, diarrhea, and menstrual cramps. Each oil was chosen by our expert formulators to effectively alleviate PMS symptoms.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.