Sinking into your bed after a long hard day or simply savoring a few moments all your own can be the restoration that we need to recharge.
Through Relaxation’s balanced and tranquil aroma, you can ease into those moments of serenity with ease. It has been shown to help relieve anxiety and stress while keeping depression and tension away.
Relaxation is a tranquil blend of Lavender, Patchouli, Sweet Marjoram, Mandarin, Geranium and Chamomile. Made with care from our top quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.
Love Relaxation? Try our other natural Relaxation products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Some of the best essential oils for relaxation are those included in our Relaxation synergy blend. Relaxation is a comforting blend of Lavender oil, Patchouli, Sweet Marjoram, Mandarin, Geranium and Chamomile oil. These oils are all renowned for their calming effect and ability to enhance sleep quality. So when your day feels chaotic or out of hand, get Relaxation essential oil blend. Alternatively, use Relaxation roll-on for on-the-go aromatherapy.
- Using Relaxation essential oil in a bath is a great way to obtain its benefits. To create your own fizzy bath bombs, thoroughly mix 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup citric acid, ½ cup cornstarch, ½ cup Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and 24 drops of Relaxation. Place mixture in a silicone mold and let sit for 24-30 hours. Once hardened, simply drop your bath bomb in water and watch your bath bombs dissolve and usher in relaxation. These bath fizzies also double as a thoughtful gift.
- There are several ways to use essential oils for relaxation, including 1.) Add 10 drops per every 100 ml of water to an essential oil diffuser to soothe feelings of anxiety. 2.) Create a massage oil for stress relief by diluting 12 drops of Relaxation in 2 tbsps of carrier oil. 3.) Add 12 drops to a decorative bowl filled with salt to enhance yoga and meditation. 4.) Combine 6 drops of Relaxation with 2 tbsps of carrier oil and add it to a warm bath.
- Relaxation can be safely used while pregnant or breastfeeding when following essential oil safety guidelines. For example, it’s not recommended that you use essential oils in the first trimester as this is considered the most delicate period in pregnancy. Essential oils should be used sparingly – less is more. If using essential oils topically, a 1% dilution is recommended, or 6 drops of essential oil in 1 oz of carrier oil. When it comes to safety, we’ve chosen to err on the side of extreme caution when it comes to you and your baby.
- Through Relaxation’s balanced and tranquil aroma, you can ease into moments of serenity with ease. Relaxation is a soft blend characterized by notes of earthy Patchouli, citrusy Mandarin and herbal Chamomile. It has been described by Edens Garden customers as having a sophisticated, balanced aroma that is floral with highlights of Lavender, but not too sweet. It makes a wonderful personal aroma and a great addition to DIY body sprays. Relaxation also makes a great home aroma.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Create your own fizzy bath bombs for you and your friends. Thoroughly mix 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup citric acid, ½ cup cornstarch, ½ cup oil coconut oil and 8-10 drops of Relaxation. Place mixture in a silicon mold (a silicon ice cube maker works great or use saran wrap) and let sit for 24-30 hours. Simply drop in water and watch your bath bombs dissolve and usher in relaxation.
More from the blog: