Create the perfect environment for deep slumber with Sound Asleep. It’s the perfect blend to use before bedtime and can make counting sheep a thing of the past. This blend was intentionally made with Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, Grapefruit, Damiana, Cistus and Osmanthus diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut oil. For best results, apply to pulse points.
Love Sound Asleep? Try our other natural Sound Asleep products!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- For best results, we recommend using Sound Asleep roll-on with inhalation. To accomplish this, apply the roll-on in these ways: 1.) For better sleep, apply it to pulse points such as on the neck, behind the ears, temples and wrists. 2.) Apply a dab of the roll-on oil under the nose to breathe in calming and grounding properties for restful sleep. 3.) Roll the oil onto the palms of the hands, cups the hands over the nose and breathe in deeply 4-5 times for its sedative effect. 4.) Massage the oil onto the back of the neck and the shoulders. Repeat any of these steps as needed if you find yourself awake at night. If your kids have sensitive skin, perform a skin patch test prior to extensive topical use.
- Sound Asleep roll-on has a gentle combination of Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and a 5% blend of Edens Garden Kid Safe Sound Asleep essential oil blend that helps to reduce stress, ease away worry, offer better sleep and boost mood. Its inclusion of the soft, floral, fresh aroma of versatile Lavender oil, the uplifting and supremely comforting and herbal Sweet Marjoram, the fresh aroma of Grapefruit, subtle earthy undertones of Damiana, sweet honey-like fragrance of Cistus and the sweet ripe fruit bouquet of Osmanthus.
- We understand everyone is different, which is why we’ve formulated multiple sleep blends. Both roll-on blends have oils that will help you and your child fall asleep, stay asleep and wake up feeling well-rested. Each blend has a sedative effect but the main difference between Sleepy Head® roll-on and Sound Asleep roll-on mainly comes down to a preference in aroma. OK For Kids Sleepy Head® roll-on is earthy, grounding and yet, sweet. Lavender, Cedarwood, Frankincense and Petitgrain are standout characters in this harmonious blend. OK For Kids Sound Asleep roll-on is soft, delicate and yet sweet with its focus of Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, Osmanthus and Damiana essential oils. We highly recommend checking out other customers' reviews of these blends to help you decide which of these blends may be best for you and your little ones!
- Sound Asleep roll-on and our other OK for Kids roll-on sleep blends are perfect to use for the entire family including adults. Try adding it to your nightly routine by applying the oil to pulse points of the neck, temples, wrists and behind the ears. Give your kids a chance to settle down and then cozy up in bed with a good book after applying the oil. Teach them to take long deep breaths as a good habit ritual nightly.
- We do not recommend using any essential oils around babies under the age of 2 years old as their systems are much more sensitive to the concentration of components found in essential oils. However, for a child over the age of 2, Sound Asleep roll-on blend is safe to use in limited amounts on pulse points and on the sternum about 20 minutes before bed. When using new essential oil blends, it’s always wise to do a skin patch test to rule out any allergies or sensitivities.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.