Stop Cramps Period is for that time of the month when tampons, pads and liners start cramping our style. But instead of hiding our menstruating bodies away, let’s admit PMS is a natural part of life that can help us tap into the strength of our womanhood.
Not only does Stop Cramps Period help relieve cramping, nausea, hot flashes and moodiness, but its aroma is also floral and fruity in the most lovely way. Stop Cramps Period is a soothing blend of 100% pure essential oils that supports women’s health.
Not sure which blend for women is right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here!
Love Stop Cramps Period? Try our other natural Stop Cramps Period products!
*Formerly known as PMS Ease
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Stop Cramps Period essential oil blend helps alleviate symptoms related to changes caused by hormones. These symptoms include pain, cramps, nausea, headache, mood swings and tenderness. Stop Cramps Period works to also create a harmonized and balanced environment when diffused or applied topically. Its sweet, soothing aroma can help promote feelings of stability and calm. Diffuse to refresh your space and your mood.
- Stop Cramps Period is for that time of the month when you need a sweet, inviting aroma to lean on. It has a soft, floral and earthy aroma that is soothing to the senses. Stop Cramps Period users have testified that it has a “very pleasant, soothing, slightly floral aroma.” This is one blend you will enjoy using, not only for its benefits but also because it makes a welcoming and uplifting personal aroma. Try it in a roll-on for on-the-go aromatherapy benefits.
- The most effective ways to use Stop Cramps Period on your period include topical application and inhalation. A few ways to use Stop Cramps Period include 1.) Dilute Stop Cramps Period to 3% by combining 18 drops of Stop Cramps Period and 2 tbsps of carrier oil. Apply this mixture to your abdomen and lower back for a comforting experience. 2.) Diffuse it by adding 10 drops per every 100 ml of water in an essential oil diffuser. Breathe it in for a moment of calm when chaotic feelings occur.
- Lavender, Clary Sage, Ylang Ylang and other oils found in Stop Cramps Period have been found to ease feelings of anxiety. When inhaled using a diffuser or applied topically, Stop Cramps Period balances emotions and eases feelings of stress. Its uplifting, cheerful aroma will help you regain those moments of clarity and confidence when you feel your cortisol levels spike. Stop Cramps Period was formulated to help calm the tension, mood swings and anxiousness. At Edens Garden, we hope that if you are suffering from anxiety that you seek help and let Stop Cramps Period work as a tool in your life to find lasting peace.
- Stop Cramps Period essential oil is an expertly formulated blend of essential oils that help reduce monthly symptoms. It is formulated with the best essential oils for monthly hormonal changes, including Clary Sage, Ylang Ylang, Copaiba, Palmarosa, Cedarwood, Fennel, Bergamot, Carrot Seed, Chamomile, Geranium, Ginger, Patchouli and Lavender essential oil. For example, a 2011 study tested the effects of Clary Sage aromatherapy massage and found that women who received an EO massage experienced less cramping pain than the control group. Furthermore, a 2003 study of 70 women showed that fennel reduced PMS symptoms, including nausea, diarrhea, and menstrual cramps. Each oil was chosen by our expert formulators to effectively alleviate PMS symptoms.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
CALM CRAMPS: Combine 12 drops of Stop Cramps Period and 2 tablespoons of Evening Primrose carrier oil. Massage over the lower abdomen in a clockwise direction. After application, place a warm, moist hand towel over the abdomen for 10-15 minutes.
MONTHLY MOODINESS: Combine 12 drops of Stop Cramps Period with 2 tablespoons of Argan carrier oil. Massage gently over the abdomen area and breathe deep.
More from the blog: