An all-around great blend for a pop of aroma, This Smells Amazing roll-on elevates and enhances.
Beautiful, cozy and fresh with notes of fresh Bergamot and soft Vanilla, there was no better way to describe this blend. It’s simply amazing. Diffuse it, wear it and use it anywhere and everywhere.
Diluted to 8% in Fractionated Coconut oil, This Smells Amazing roll-on is ready to be used topically.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- There may be as many opinions out there as there are people on what the best-smelling essential oil roll-on is. Each of us has our own triggers, memories and preferences that can recall a faded memory, transport us to a certain time in our lives or just give us something new we didn't realize we would love. In this case, This Smells Amazing roll-on is prediluted with a carrier oil and has an essential oil combination with notes of floral, wisps of citrus, sweet snippets of Vanilla and base notes that are both deep, heavy and earthy that help to ground and offer solace. Prediluted with Fractionated Coconut oil, This Smells Amazing roll-on is ready to use topically.
- It is not recommended to use This Smells Amazing topically for your dog or any other pets. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking up a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group. If you would like to read more on our blog, visit this article. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether.
- All of our essential oil roll-ons have an approximate shelf life of two years when following recommended storage guidelines. Since oils decay with oxidation, we recommend storing oils in a cool, dry and dark area. Refrigerating oils is an efficient way to keep oils fresh as it meets all three of these requirements. We suggest placing oils in a bag or container in the fridge, so your food doesn’t begin to taste like essential oils. Be sure to also keep the cap twisted tightly to avoid evaporation and exposure to air.
- Roll-ons are incredibly versatile and make for great personal aromas. Where your skin is thinnest such as the inner arm or where blood vessels run close to the skin such as the temples can be ideal locations to apply a roll-on. These are known as the pulse points, and due to increased blood flow in these areas, the oil naturally diffuses better thanks to the warmth that they give off. We do recommend that you test a new oil on your inner forearm and wait 24 hours. If you experience a reaction, discontinue use. If you have no reaction, uncap the bottle and place the roller on your skin and roll it over pulse points such as the temples, inner wrists, behind the earlobes, around the neck and the palm of the hands.
- Here at Edens Garden, our roll-on blends are diluted in Fractionated Coconut oil which has a shelf life of 5+ years. The good news is that essential oil life is extended by blending them in carrier oils that have a long shelf life. What’s more, Fractionated Coconut oil is more easily absorbed by the skin and it’s odorless making it an excellent all-around diluent. In cosmetic use, it is ideal as a carrier oil for essential oils in massages, nourishing moisturizers and hair treatments. Coconut carrier oil is also used as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and wound healer.