Why You Need Prickly Pear Seed Oil in Your Skincare Routine
We’ve all been taught about the wondrous soothing effects of Aloe Vera on burned skin. Who would have thought that there were other succulents out there, like Prickly Pear Seed, with some very special abilities of their own?
Succulents are known for their hardiness. For those lacking a green thumb, it is likely that a succulent has made its forgiving, low-maintenance nature very apparent. Luckily for us, this remarkable plant has resilient properties that can be transferred to our own skin.
One of the top-secret ingredients out there is Prickly Pear Seed carrier oil. This cactus is easily spotted, with its broad, flat, green pads, white spines, and vibrantly colored fruit. When it is cold-pressed into a carrier oil, this plant has a multitude of benefits for our skin. Our Prickly Pear Seed carrier oil hails from Morocco and is unrefined for maximum goodness.
Why is Prickly Pear Seed Oil more expensive than other carrier oils?
The oil is very labor-intensive and time-consuming to produce. One seed produces only 3-5% of oil so to produce 34 oz., nearly 60 lbs of the plant is needed. Additionally, our Prickly Pear Seed Oil is 100% pure and undiluted. Other brands sometimes cut Prickly Pear Seed Oil with other less costly oils like Fractionated Coconut Oil to offer a lower price. For those with extremely sensitive skin, who are unable to use other carriers, pure Prickly Pear Seed Oil is the only oil that doesn't irritate and yields results.
Here are some reasons why we love Prickly Pear Seed Oil:
- Restores Skin: Due to its restorative properties, this very special oil can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face. Oleic Acid in this carrier oil also combats free radical damage, reducing the appearance of dark spots that can occur over time. Combine Prickly Pear with our Age Defy synergy blend to restore that youthful glow.
- Good For Hair Too: Prickly Pear oil has anti-inflammatory properties ideal for replenishing the scalp. It is also high in vitamin E and acts as a natural hair conditioner to fight frizz. Add Rosemary essential oil to Prickly Pear Seed to make a leave-in conditioner that is optimal for hair revitalization and growth.
- A Pleasing Aroma: It is a fragrant carrier oil, with an aroma that is exotically similar to the spicy notes of a chai latte with sweet and spicy undertones. Pair it with a spicy or woodsy oil like XOXO synergy blend or Frankincense & Myrrh synergy blend to bring out the best aroma.
- Maximum Hydration: Like its counterpart in whole form, the carrier oil can retain water in the driest of conditions. Lather on our Prickly Pear Seed oil right after stepping out of the shower to hold in all that moisture for optimally nourished skin.
- Gets Along With Everyone: Prickly Pear is nourishing, softening, and high in linoleic acid. This makes the oil ideal for dry AND oily, acne-prone skin. Nobody is left out when it comes to the benefits of this truly majestic oil. Add it to your daily facial skincare routine and see for yourself.
Grab The Essentials Here:
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.