When all the other kids in class are catching the sickies, your child becoming sick seems inevitable. Don’t give up! Break the chain and be your child’s hero, with Healthy Hero. Let this blend of Lemon, Lavender, Rosalina, Sweet Marjoram and Spruce be your new Healthy Hero.
Not sure which OK for Kids wellness blend is right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here!
Love Healthy Hero Synergy Blend? Try our other natural Healthy Hero® products!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Healthy Hero is an immune support essential oil blend and aids prevention of an infection when you and your family may have been exposed to people who have been sick around you or if your family has been around large crowds. This delicate immune support blend of Lemon, Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, Rosalina and Spruce are gentle enough to use with young children but strong enough to fight germs and viruses. You can pull Sniffles & Sneezes out of the medicine chest to help lessen the duration of a cold/flu or other sickness once you or someone you love has begun to feel sick with sore throat, runny noses or other cold-like symptoms. Both blends can be used in various ways to foster a healthy immune system - in a diffuser, made into DIY products or used in topical skin products.
- Healthy Hero is part of Edens Garden OK for Kids blends. It is gentle and safe for young bodies while also being incredibly effective. We created the safe essential oil blend Healthy Hero for families with young children over the age of 2. Fighting Five on the other hand is quite able to go head to head with surface and airborne germs, microbes, viruses and bacteria BUT it is an especially powerful blend of volatile, hot and spicy essential oils and is not recommended for use with children under the age of 10.
- Healthy hero is a blend for the entire family to use and is an effective blend to help reduce the chance of infection after exposure. For the whole family, have fun making a DIY project. Try making an on-the-go skin and hand sanitizer by diluting 1% in an aloe vera jelly base and put in a small squeeze bottle. Or combine 18 drops of Healthy Hero in 1 oz water with 1 tsp grain alcohol and spray onto counter tops, shopping carts, door knobs, public restrooms, restaurants, or wherever those villainous germs might be lurking.
- Edens Garden's best immunity essential oil blends in the OK for Kids line are Healthy Hero, Sniffles & Sneezes, and Germ Ease. Healthy Hero is best for use to prevent infection after spending time among large crowds of people. Sniffles & Sneezes is optimal to use when those in your family begin to feel sick to fight the germs and viruses inside of them before they have a chance to multiply. Germ Ease meanwhile is a blend to help defend your immune system naturally and easily.
- Because essential oils are powerful enough to be effective when inhaled or applied topically, we do not recommend ingestion unless advised by an aromatherapist. The most effective way to obtain Breath of Fresh Air essential oil’s benefits is by diffusing it or adding it to an all-purpose spray. Please note that many may suggest ingesting essential oils, but research shows that casual ingestion may lead to unwanted side effects regardless of purity, quality or brand. These include stomach irritation, dizziness, headaches and nausea among other things. This does not mean that ingestion is never applicable, but it is rarely necessary.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Try making an on-the-go hand sanitizer by diluting 1% in an aloe vera jelly base and put in a small squeeze bottle. Or combine 18 drops Healthy Hero in 1 oz water with 1 tsp grain alcohol and spray onto counter tops, shopping carts, door knobs, public restrooms, restaurants or wherever those villainous germs might be lurking.
More from the blog: