You'll love Citrus & Cream by Edens Garden if you like Citrus Bliss by doTERRA.
Citrus & Cream Essential Oil Blend offers a harmonious balance of tart and creamy notes. This unique blend of citrus and Vanilla creates a delightful, invigorating aroma. Diffusing it in your home or office can bring a sense of vitality and positivity. For a more personalized experience, add a few drops to your clothing and relish in the tantalizing and comforting aroma all day.
Love Citrus & Cream? Try our other natural Citrus & Cream products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Both blends Citrus & Cream by Edens Garden and Citrus Bliss by doTERRA are incredibly equivalent oil blends. Both incorporate the same citrus oils except for Sweet Orange in Citrus & Cream compared to Wild Orange found in Citrus Bliss. The biggest factor between the two being the price since Edens Garden blend of oils uses essential oils of high therapeutic quality on par with doTERRA but sells Citrus & Cream for a marginal and affordable price due to lack of MLM structure.
- CItrus & Cream citrus blend is an incredible mood lifter. Its uplifting aroma is energizing and rejuvenating for those moments where you need to keep plodding on but are finding it hard to focus and stay sharp. Used in a diffuser around the home or at work, this blend can do wonders for your productivity, keeping you calm and energized and with a contented disposition.
- Use this blend in a diffuser to bring a serene sense of happiness and calm energy. Because of its high citrus content the oils can be considered phototoxic to use in topical blends for the skin. It is for this reason that we suggest only using it to a maximum of 1% in blends. This means using only 5-6 drops in 1 oz of carrier oil or unscented lotion. For more on phototoxicity, read this blogpost.
- Because essential oils are powerful enough to be effective when inhaled or applied topically, we do not recommend ingestion unless advised by an aromatherapist. The most effective way to obtain Breath of Fresh Air essential oil’s benefits is by diffusing it or adding it to an all-purpose spray. Please note that many may suggest ingesting essential oils, but research shows that casual ingestion may lead to unwanted side effects regardless of purity, quality or brand. These include stomach irritation, dizziness, headaches and nausea among other things. This does not mean that ingestion is never applicable, but it is rarely necessary.
- Used at a low dilution of 1% (5-6 drops per 1 oz of carrier oil), this blend of citrus oils is safe to use on the skin. If exposed to the sun and using higher concentration of essential oil, UV rays from the sun will cause burns on the exposed skin - causing redness and potentially worse burns that last a few weeks. If used at the low dilution of 1% citrus oils such as grapefruit and lemon essential oil act as an astringent and can be tonifying for the skin, reducing oiliness and brightening appearance. We also highly recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Stir together 1 c sea salt, 1/2 c Guava carrier oil and 60 drops Citrus Cream to make an exfoliating hand scrub. Use a spoon to scoop scrub out, scrub hands and rinse well. Do not get product wet to prevent contamination.
More from the blog: