You'll love Worry Less by Edens Garden if you like Peace by doTERRA.
Not sure which anxiety and stress blend is right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here!
Love Worry Less? Try our other natural Worry Less products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Once you’ve diluted Worry Less with a carrier oil for topical use, you may be wondering where to apply it. Worry Less is often best complemented by essential oils when inhaled. Therefore, we recommend applying Worry Less where you can easily smell it, such as the pulse points near or around your face. These areas include the neck and temples. Another effective option is to have a partner or Massage Therapist massage Worry Less onto your neck. We highly recommend performing a skin patch test before using any new essential oil topically.
- To answer this question it would be beneficial to talk about all of the oils in this blend that was expertly crafted to soothe worry that usually carries with it anxiety, issues of insomnia, fatigue, depression, and inability to concentrate. Vetiver is especially grounding and helps to center the mind, giving you a moment to release the worry and focus instead on the things you do have control over. Lavender, Frankincense Ylang Ylang and Sweet Marjoram all can shape the mind and release old tensions that nag at our mind. Spearmint and Cistus can refresh and give a new outlook while letting go of grief and worry. Try using Worry Less as a diffuser blend.
- Worry Less essential oil blend is very comparable to Peace by DoTerra. Each blend contains Vetiver, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Clary Sage, Sweet Marjoram, Cistus (aka Labdanum) and Spearmint essential oils. Both blends work to grant you a calming effect on mental health to reduce nervous tension and stress of everyday life while helping the user release the worry that accompanies those feelings. What’s more, Eden’s Garden’s Worry Less essential oil blend is 100% pure and free of additives, pesticides, fillers and toxic chemicals - plus has the added benefit of no MLM payout structures giving you a chance to save money while you shop for your favorite essential oil singles and blends.
- It is not recommended to use Worry Less topically to your dog or any other pets. However, you can safely diffuse this blend as long as your pet has the option to leave the room if so desired. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking up a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group. If you would like to read more on our blog, try this article. When diffusing any essential oils, ensure there is proper ventilation and that your pet can leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether.
- Worry Less aroma is slightly sweet with hints of spearmint, herbal and floral notes that quickly prompts confidence and courage with stress relief. Its a calming blend that is strengthened by the earthy, grounding grasses that makes up Vetiver essential oil with the resinous and balsamic notes of Frankincense bringing a sacred and peaceful outlook to anyone who uses it.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Add a few drops of Worry Less to Edens Garden's diffuser jewelry, to add style and stress-free aroma to your day.
More from the blog: