Chill out with the seaside aroma of Beach House roll-on blend. Its notes of Coconut and Hawaiian Sandalwood bring to mind tropical vacations and sunkissed summers. A coastal combination of pure essential oils formulated to inspire beachy vibes wherever you go, Beach House is your passport to instant relaxation. Diluted to 3% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Beach House? Try our other natural Beach House products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Beach House essential oil roll-on contains several oils that combine to create an ocean-like aroma. A beach blend of Coconut, Grapefruit, Sweet Orange, Lime, East Indian Sandalwood essential oil, Tangerine, Hawaiian Sandalwood, Lavender, Juniper Berry, Galbanum, Davana, Damiana and Violet, Beach House roll-on offers a tropical, salty aroma reminiscent of the beach on a summer day. Coconut CO2 is nutty and true to the aroma of coconuts. Citrus oils of Grapefruit, Lime and Tangerine provide a sweet, tropical essence. Aromas of Sandalwood, Juniper and Galbanum create a breezy, seaside nuance.
- All of our essential oil roll-ons have an approximate shelf life of two years when following recommended storage guidelines. Since oils decay with oxidation, we recommend storing oils in a cool, dry and dark area. Refrigerating oils is an efficient way to keep oils fresh as it meets all three of these requirements. We suggest placing oils in a bag or container in the fridge, so your food doesn’t begin to taste like essential oils. Be sure to also keep the cap twisted tightly to avoid evaporation and exposure to air.
- Edens Garden offers ocean-inspired blends in Beach House roller bottles and Ocean Breeze. Beach House roll-on is sweet, tropical and uplifting, capturing the essence of the beach. Ocean Breeze is fresh with green, musky nuances that resemble the aroma of ocean air. With that said, if you’re looking for a tropical aroma, opt for Beach House roll-on, and for an ocean aroma, grab Ocean Breeze diffuser blend. We also recommend browsing customer reviews when deciding which oil is right for you.
- Beach House roll-on contains phototoxic essential oils of cold-pressed Lemon and Lime oils. For this reason, we don’t recommend using Beach House roll-on topically before sun or UV light exposure. If you’ve applied Beach House roll-on topically, you may wash it off with body wash or soap and water or wait 12-24 hours before sun or UV light exposure. Phototoxic oils contain natural constituents that can cause burns and skin irritation if used topically in the sun. However, phototoxic oils are non-hazardous when diluted properly and applied to the skin where there is no risk of sun or UV light exposure.
- Roll-ons are incredibly versatile and can be used on many areas of the body. Where your skin is thinnest such as the inner arm or where blood vessels run close to the skin such as the temples can be ideal locations to apply a Roll-On. We also recommend that you perform a skin patch test when using new essential oils to rule out any skin irritation. If you experience any skin irritation, please discontinue use. If you have no reaction, uncap the bottle and place the roller on your skin and roll it over any of these places on your body: temples, inner wrists, pulse points, behind the earlobes, the back of the neck, the palm of the hands, directly on problem areas and bug bites.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.