Free shipping on all orders in the US!
Whether you are a growling tiger in the jungle or a buzzing bee in the park, you can encourage your little one’s imagination to run wild with Bee Happy! This fun and vibrant blend was designed to bring joy and cheer to each and every day.
The serene aroma of Lemon, Sweet Orange, Grapefruit, Lime, Douglas Fir, Mandarin, Geranium, Lavender, Damiana, Vetiver and Vanilla CO2 diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut Oil will surely keep your kiddos smiling.
Love Bee Happy? Try our other natural and non-toxic Bee Happy products!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Our OK For Kids Bee Happy roll-on essential oil can encourage your little one’s imagination to run wild by creating an uplifted mood and cheerful atmosphere. The pure essential oil roll-on is blended with the carrier Fractionated Coconut oil and offers a dilution of the serene aromas of citrus Lemon, Sweet Orange, Grapefruit, Mandarin and Lime, mingle with our heavier base notes as well as woodsy and floral oils of Douglas Fir, Geranium, Lavender, Damiana, Vetiver. Vanilla CO2 sweetens the blend and will surely keep your kiddos smiling.
- Feel free to use Bee Happy roll-on during gatherings or just set the mood straight before school when tension or anxiety may be rising. It's also great to diffuse before settling your child in to do homework to increase productivity or whenever the mood strikes. This light, sunny and airy blend of citrus, florals such as Lavender essential oil and grounding vetiver will give you and your family a chance to unite as one when playing games or when just having a chat around the table.
- Emotional and sleep issues are often best complemented by essential oils when inhaled. Therefore, we recommend applying Bee Happy roll-on where you can easily smell it, such as the pulse points near or around your face. These areas include the neck and temples and even the wrists. We also recommend that you perform a skin patch test when using new essential oils to rule out any skin irritation. If you experience any skin irritation, please discontinue use.
- Bee Happy is an OK for kids blend that Edens Garden recommends for use with children over the age of 2. We do not recommend using any essential oils topically on the skin on or around babies under the age of 2 years old as their systems are much more sensitive to the concentration of components found in essential oils. However, for a child over the age of 2, Bee Happy essential oil blend is safe to use when following usage guidelines. Apply Bee Happy roll-ons to your little one’s wrists and inner elbows. Note, this blend should not be used before sun exposure as it is phototoxic and can cause serious skin burn when exposed to UV rays.
- Geranium in this blend slightly emerges from the concentration of citrus oils giving it a viscous, syrup-like feel. But also spiraling from the bottle is the subtlety of Fir and the grounding weight of Vetiver which offset the citrus and floral notes adding to the mixture, an unambiguous strength and profoundly deep beauty.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.